Chappy 80

Nearly a full week had passed since the exams together with (Y/n)'s flu and the results of their outcome had finally come to haunt the students of Class 1-A, well some of them that is.

"Everyone..." Mina sobbed and clutched her skirt. "I'm looking forward...to hear your stories...about training camp..."

Around the sobbing girl, stood Kirishima, Sato and Kaminari, all sporting similar miserable faces. The gloomy aura surrounding them could be felt by anyone standing within close distance to them, especially the three students who had decided to try and comfort them.

"Come on guys," (Y/n), fully healed from her terrible sickness, said in a pleading voice as she placed a hand on her hip. "Surely you don't know that."

"(Y/n)'s right!" Izuku frantically nodded in agreement. "W-We don't for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!"

Sero placed a hand on the panicking boy's shoulder with a serious look on his face. "Stop Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

"Well," (Y/n) turned to Sero. "I don't think so. I mean," she turned back to Kirishima and Sato. "I did pass for you guys during the practical, and who knows, you two might actually have passed the written one. You did read for it..."

Kirishima sighed, his eyes still downcast. "Yeah but..." He covered his eyes with his arm and faked a sob. "I can't believe I laid passed out there and let a girl do all the work for me!" (Y/n)'s eye twitched. "I've never felt so unmanly before-OW!" Kirishima exclaimed in pain as he rubbed the back of his head. He turned to (Y/n) with an attacked look. "Why, (Y/n)?!"

(Y/n) squeezed the hand she had used to hit him with into a fist and sent the male a menacing look. "Maybe if you two chucklefucks had listened to me in the first place, then this girl wouldn't have to do everything and nearly die in the fucking process!!"

Terror overtook the redhead's face as he backed away with his hands held up in a placating gesture. "Now (Y/n)...w-we did say we were sorry..."

(Y/n) scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest in vexation. "You better be...because of you I also had to go and get sick," She sternly pointed at Kirishima, who flinched. "Which I still blame you for, by the way!"

Kirishima sent her a shaky smile and was just about to open his mouth and say something when a strangled sound cut him off, alerting their attention towards a brooding Kaminari. His back was turned to them, head hung in sorrow while his shoulders trembled with both anger and sadness.

"If we failed the exams then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell," Kaminari spoke in a haunted voice, the dark aura around him spreading even further. "And since we didn't pass the practical...If you guys still don't get it..." he swiveled around and roughly poked Izuku in the eyes. "Then you're dumber than monkeys!"

(Y/n)'s mouth fell wide open. What on earth did Izuku say to him to receive such a punishment?

"Calm down. That's too long," Sero said to the Kaminari, his face showing no visible reaction to the victimization that had just occurred. He then pointed back to himself. "I don't know either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..."

Kaminari sent him a bitter look. "If you feel bad for us then..."

(Y/n) tuned the two boys out and turned to Izuku beside her, who was flailing around in pain while covering his eyes. Pursing her lips, she sympathetically patted his shoulder and silently offered him her condolences.

Suddenly, the class door slid open and a familiar, monotonous voice rang through the class. "Once the bell rings, everyone should be in their seats."