Chappy 38

(Y/n) looked up from her book, her eyebrows knitted. "What do you mean you don't know what to pack?"

"That's what I just said!!" Katsuki screamed into the phone, making the girl wince. "You know what?! I'm gonna fucking carry my charger!!"

"What about changing clothes? Toiletries? A toothbrush at least?" the girl challenged, resuming back to her homework.

"I'll just use yours!!"

"Ew, no," (Y/n) twisted her face in disgust but she could practically feel his smirk on the other side. "You better carry yours."

"Fine! Phone charger and toothbrush!!"

The girl raised a brow. "What about a towel?"

"Haah?! Don't they usually give out towels and shit?!!" Katsuki countered, earning a scoff from (Y/n).

"Yes, they do. But it's advisable to carry your own. You can never be too sure of the ones they offer," she said, placing her pen down since she realized that she couldn't get her work done while talking to Katsuki. She had hardly gotten a sum done ever since she began talking to him.

"Arrgh!! Fine!! I'll carry those three!!"

(Y/n) sighed and laid back on her bed, her eyes trailing circles on the ceiling. "Not only are you a shopping disaster but also a packing disaster. Seriously though, why are you packing one night before we leave?"

"Because I didn't think it was that important!" the ash-blond responded in frustration, making the girl chuckle.

"What is not important about packing?" she asked. "I love packing! Especially, for a trip."

Katsuki only groaned in response. The girl chewed the inside of her cheek and rolled onto her stomach.

"Have you asked your mom to help you?"

"Why would I ask that old hag to help me pack?"

"Of course you wouldn't..." the girl muttered under her breath. "What about your dad? He must know a thing or two about packing."

"He ain't here yet," the boy quickly responded. (Y/n) nodded in understanding before she caught onto something, making her exhale in amusement.

"Katsuki. Did you want my help?" she asked in a gentle voice, a smile playing on her lips.

Katsuki let out a strangled sound. "No!!! Do I sound like I need your help?!!!"

"Well you called, which you never do, so I took it that it's an emergency."

"No!!! It's not!!!"

(Y/n) smiled. "Want me to come over?"

"I said no!! I'll be fucking fine!!!"

"You don't have to be embarrassed, Katsuki," she tittered. "Not everyone knows how to pack."

"I'm not embarrassed dammit!!"

"Okay, cool. I'm on my way."

"You idiot! I said no!!"

"I'm hanging up now," (Y/n) sang, her lips stretched into a grin at Katsuki's large pride.

"Don't you fucking- *beep*"

***

[5:28 PM] (Y/n): I'm already here 😛

The girl quickly sent the text to Katsuki before knocking on their door. Some few seconds passed before Mitsuki opened the door, her face lighting up at (Y/n)'s presence.