Chappy 41

It was the last day of Class 1-A's weekend vacation, starting them off with the customary breakfast buffet.

After breakfast, Shouto called (Y/n) aside to talk to her.

"Is something wrong?" the girl questioned the male, knitting her eyebrows in concern.

"Why would anything be wrong?"

"Just asking," (Y/n) shrugged. "You have this sullen look. Or is it your normal face?"

The dual-haired male smiled. "Better now?"

(Y/n) smiled and playfully pinched his cheeks. "Yeah, that's much better."

She giggled when Shouto chuckled silently, pulling away from her fingers. A laughing Shouto was a rare Shouto and (Y/n) never got tired of seeing him.

"So, what is it then?" the girl tilted her head, anxious to know what he wanted.

"Eager are we?" Shouto teased and reached into the back pocket of his shorts. But before he could take out what he was taking out, he gave (Y/n) a serious look. "Close your eyes."

The girl rolled her eyes in amusement at the cliché order but obeyed him nevertheless. She waited in anticipation for whatever he was showing her, tempted to peek.

"No peeking," Shouto authorized, making the girl lift her hands in a defensive way. "Okay, open them."

(Y/n) did as she was told, the first thing meeting her eyes being two pieces of paper. Her forehead creased in puzzlement and she took them from his fingers to look at them.

"Tickets...to..." she began reading the papers, her eyes gradually widening in shock. She looked up from the tickets to gape at him. "A...yacht cruise?"

"It's a cruise that leaves tonight and arrives back early morning tomorrow. The yacht will be here around seven tonight and those are tickets to go there," he explained coolly, still amused by (Y/n)'s look of disbelief.

"How...how did you even manage this?" she waved the tickets to his face. "How did you even get the money?"

The male sighed, already having have prepared himself for her questions. "I called in for a favor from one of my old man's friends," he began, his face twisting in disgust. "I didn't like it but since it was for you, I sucked it up. He came through for me, not without a few favors from me of course."

(Y/n) thinned her lips into a straight line and placed her hand on his shoulder. "You didn't have to do it if you didn't like it just because of me."

"Then what would be the point of wanting to make you happy?"

The girl opened her mouth to answer but then snapped her mouth shut when no words came out. She sighed and pursed her lips, feeling all forms of warm, fluttery feelings because of Shouto.

She smiled. "I can't believe you did this."

"I told you I'd make it up for you," he said and shoved his hands in his short pockets. "Besides, it has all kinds of music you love, buffet, open sky, photo-mph!"

The boy was cut off when (Y/n) flung herself on him, hands going around his neck in a heartfelt hug.

"Thank you so much!! I can't even begin to say how wonderful this is," she said, her words coming out muffled as she had buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Shouto hugged her back and smiled. "You don't have to."

(Y/n) giggled and hugged him even more tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too."

***

(Y/n) and the girls had decided to take a walk around town for some shopping. The boys remained behind to do whatever it was they were doing back at the hotel.