Dont give up

'Crap! I'm ruining out of magic energy.' Y/N thought while trying to hold off several members of Tartarus with Lucy. The two got separated from everyone else in the guild. They used a wooden board to stay on the surface of the water.

Lucy used her whip to an advantage to fend off more of the soldiers coming. One of the demons, Jackal, nearly took Lucy out from behind. Y/N kicked him and he went into the water.

"I got you now!!!" Jackal shouted, springing up from the water. He grabbed Y/N's arms and attempted to shove her into the water.

"Fire dragon iron fist!" Y/N hit him right across the face and hit him in the stomach.

"Sagittarius!" Lucy summoned one of her celestial spirits to help out. He took out most of the soldiers until Lamy appeared and her slippery curse made Sagittarius' attacks ineffective. So Lucy summoned Virgo and Leo instead.

Jackal used his bomb curse to blow up their wood board into pieces. Lucy couldn't move a muscle after the explosion. Y/N put her arm around her, 'We're going to die here!' Y/N thought, helping Lucy move across the water.

"Lucy don't you dare!" Y/N said when the other girl started to try summoning three spirits at once

"It's our only chance!!!" She said, another explosion hit them, separating the two when Y/N started flowing the opposite direction.

'Don't give up...' Y/N thought, rising to the surface of the water.

"We have you surrounded!" One of the soldiers said to Y/N. She looked up and the rest of the soldiers had surrounded her completely.

'The demons went after Lucy. I need to make this quick.' Y/N grabbed her arm when she felt a warm substance start to go down. Blood.

'This is nothing. You're fine.' Y/N said to herself. Determined to stay alive and save her friend, Y/N felt a new power go through he that she'd never felt before. Finally, she's entering the dragon force.

A streak of Y/N's hair turned a bright red while glowing red stripes formed on her cheeks. "I am not giving up! I refuse to loose to you assholes!" Y/N shouted

Flames surrounded Y/N as she exploited the power within her. "I'm going to burn you all so bad you'll wish you died as a child."

• • •

"I smell her around here!" Sting said

"You're right there's no doubt about it." Rogue agreed with his blonde friend

"I just hope we're not too late to save them."

• • •

"Aquarius I won't do it!!" Lucy cried to the blue haired spirit. She sighed and smiled slightly at the girl.

"It's okay Lucy. Just do me a favor and don't forget me." Aquarius responds

"Open.. Gate of the celestial king..." Lucy mumbled, the key in her hand shattered into pieces. Aquarius started disappearing right before her eyes. Lucy never thought a day like this would come when she had to sacrifice one of her keys. One of her friends.

"Goodbye Aquarius."

• • •

"That's the last of them." Y/N sighed, exiting the dragon force.

'Now! To find Lucy.' Y/N sniffed the air and caught on to Lucy's scent she used her fire magic to boost her out of the water and to get her to Lucy.

When she got there, she saw Lucy crying on the top of her lungs. 'She isn't hurt..' Y/N thought, going to her

"Lucy are you okay? What's wrong?"
Y/N asked, putting her arm around Lucy to help her in the water. Then the H/C-ette noticed the broken key Lucy had in her hand.

"What happened Lucy?!" Y/N asked

"Aquarius... shes gone." Lucy said, pointing to the sky. Y/N saw the celestial king and Mard Geer, the top guy of Tartarus fighting.

"She sacrificed herself to summon the king and save me." Lucy said, Y/N gasped in realization and nodded, not wanting to upset her furthermore.

'Sting where are you guys we need you.' Y/N thought, helping Lucy walk away from the destructive fight behind them

• • •

'I'm almost there Y/N just hold on a little longer!'