Dont make a sound

"I don't know Sting... How would I know if you would treat her right?" Natsu asked, tapping his fingers on the wooden table beside him.

"You have my word that I will." Sting reassured

Sting hoped that he would earn Natsu's trust quickly enough before Gray got to Y/N first. The pinkette sighed and looked up at Sting, "Don't blow it."

"Thank you." Sting grinned widely

"No problem, but remember if you hurt her I won't hesitate to hurt you either." Natsu said darkly

Sting said a quick 'yes' before heading to find Y/N.

• • •

Y/N stared at the bright moon in front of her. She wanted to get some fresh air for a little while and took a walk. She made her way to a nice small lake nearby and put her feet in. She smelled Sting's scent coming close to her. She didn't say anything until his scent was really strong.

"What're you doing here, Sting?" Y/N asked, picking up a rock and skipping it on the water

"I just wanted to see what you were doing." Sting said smoothly, sitting down next to her. On the outside he seemed calm but his heart felt like it was going to explode.

"Hm, did you have fun at the party?"
Y/N asked, tossing the stone up before skipping it

"I did, you?" Sting took one and skipped it really far

"Eh, it got boring." Y/N turned to him and smiled. The moonlight shined on her H/C hair, making it more mesmerizing for Sting. His lips curved into a smile as well.

"When are you going to say it?" Y/N asked

Sting felt his heartbeat quicken more than before, "Say what?" He asked

"Oh brother, I guess I'll say it first then. I like you, a lot, will you go out with me?" Y/N asked, very plain to be exact

Sting's mouth opened in shock and he just stared at her for a minute

'Oh my gosh! Screw Rogue's advice this was a bad idea like seriously!!!!!'

"I do too, Y/N." Sting said with a smirk on his face.

"U-Uh...! R-Really!" Y/N stuttered, pushing herself away from him and hitting her back on a tree, blushing as red as blood itself.

Sting leaned down and touched Y/N's cheek gently. "What's wrong Y/N, you were so cocky earlier?" Sting smirked widely

Y/N's blush deepened, steam came off of her face.

'So cute..' Sting thought as he leaned in and brought his lips to Y/N's. The Dragneel felt as she nearly died of excitement when she felt his lips moving against hers. She didn't hesitate at all to gently move her as well. Sting lightly broke the kiss by pushing her off.

"Be mine." Sting said breathlessly

Y/N didn't say anything and just nodded in response. Sting smiled at her and kissed her cheek, "I better be going, Rogue is very impatient. I'll see you later."