Precious

~Flashback~ 
Y/N waited in line to get food during the Grand Magic Games. She wanted to hurry since next was Kagura vs Yukino. She knew the fight was going to be awesome and didn't want to miss it. But then again, she was starving so she went to get F/F quickly. The fight was going to start in ten minutes so she had plenty of time.

"So you're Y/N Dragneel. Natsu's sister." She heard someone say behind her. She turned around and saw a tall man behind her. He was very handsome, had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a scar on his eyebrow.

"Yea so what if I am, Sting Eucliffe." She snapped

"Oh you're sassy, I like sassy." He said in a hot, deep voice. Y/N rolled her eyes, containing her blush. He chuckled lightly.

"So I'm guessing you're a hot head like your brother?" He asked

"Stop talking or I'll burn your hair off." Y/N said, stomping away from the blonde. Sting smirked as he watched her walk away

'Whatta cutie.'

• • •

Tomorrow was Natsu and Y/N's match against the twin dragons of Sabertooth. Naturally, Rogue was her main opponent since Natsu called Sting. She had no idea what the two were capable of. She stayed downstairs of the hotel Fairy Tail was staying in at the bar with everyone else. She didn't order anything to drink since she was busy thinking of what might occur tomorrow.

'They are 'third generation' dragon slayers as well..' Y/N thought 'So they might be a lot stronger than Natsu and I.'

She was sure that she was going to stay up all night just thinking about that damn match. It wasn't going to be the first fight but it was going to be one of the last ones. For Y/N that'd be torture since she was going to be very nervous that everyone might see them loose.

'I don't get why Gajeel couldn't do this fight with Natsu instead of me. I cant believe I have to go against those two hot guys. I really hope I won't get distracted tomorrow. I'll have to keep my head in the game.'

Y/N told Natsu she was going to bed, he said an okay before going back to arguing with Gajeel.

After taking care of taking a bath and brushing her teeth, Y/N fell on her bed and sighed.

'Will I even be able to beat Rogue? Oh I hope there's no dumb penalty like the other people have been doing. Rogue is a shadow dragon slayer... Maybe he's weak against too much light? If so I'd have an advantage.' Y/N thought as she drifted off into sleep

'Please let Natsu and I win..'

• • •

"Now it's the match you've been waiting for! The twin dragons slayers of Sabertooth versus the fiery hot Dragneels of Fairy Tail!"

Most people in the crowd booed for Fairy Tail and threw items down into the arena. This pissed Natsu off entirely. He started cursing and throwing the items back into the crowd in a rage. Y/N eventually got him to calm down and get focused again.

"So are we goin' to make a penalty like everyone else or something?" Sting asked

"I guess if you idiots wanna, but just so you know we're going to win." Natsu declared

Sting cocked up an eyebrow and smirked at him "Mhmm...."

"Sting you better not offer something stupid like last year." Rogue sighed in annoyance

"Okay if we win, your hot sister is joining our guild, haha."

Everyone in the crowd gasped loudly. Natsu's jaw dropped and Y/N felt even more terrified to loose. Why do all the hot ones have to be crazy?

"You son of a bitch! Fine, if we win then... You have to uh.... Wear bunny ears for the rest of the day!" Natsu shouted

Sting and Rogue looked at each other and shrugged, "Okay if that's how you want it." Rogue said

"Natsu you idiot! Why couldn't you pick something worse for once! That's the dumbest penalty I've ever heard!" Y/N shouted in her brother's face

"Oh... oops." Natsu said

"Ugh! Idiot!" Y/N face palmed

"Well victory is ours. Better choose where you want that guild mark." Sting said, winking a
Y/N. Right next to Y/N, Natsu filled up with inner rage that Sting might take Y/N away from Fairy Tail.

'He might? No he won't!'

"I won't allow it! Y/N you can sit back the whole fight I got this." Natsu said with a scary look on his face

"Whatever you say Natsu!!" Y/N said, sweating crazily

"You got some guts." Sting said

"He really wants to die, doesn't he?" Rogue asked

Present day

Y/N woke up from her dream and looked over at her clock. It read 3:45am. Y/N sighed in annoyance and sat up on her bed. It was weird that she had that dream again. She felt as if she met Sting yesterday. From the very beginning, she developed a crush on him. She never thought he would feel the same way she did. She remember after the Grand Magic Games that she had always waited him to make a move before she did.

Y/N felt lucky that Yukino didn't snatch him first. She wondered how different things would have been if she had never met Sting. Or what if the time skip never happened. She might have never met him. At least not in the way they met since she didn't age after the time-skip.

'Stop thinking about silly things.' Y/N told herself 'You're going on a date with Sting and it's going to be great.'