Natsu's dream

Fairy tail had a penalty game that went on, Erza lost rock paper scissors to Laxus. Now Y/N, Erza, Natsu, Gray, and Lucy had to find a stupid magic stone for Laxus. They were originally supposed to do this right after the Grand Magic Games but unfortunately the dragons came.

Y/N felt something underneath her feet in the water. She felt a slimy like skin brush up against her ankle. She felt the hair on her neck stand when it circled around her feet.

"Guys do you see this!!!" Y/N yelled over to her team mates. Then a giant leach jumped out of the water "AHH!!!!" All five of them screamed when it leaped over to them. It got in between Lucy's chest, while she was trying to get it off, the boys were staring at her like it was the hottest thing in the entire world.

"It looks erotic." Happy said

"Are you guys serious?! Help her! Fire dragon iron fist!" Y/N punched the leach and it flew off into the sky.

"I'll handle this..." Erza said when she noticed a bunch of crocodiles nearby.

"Get it off! Get it off!" Gray said when a monkey jumped on him. Its eyes filled with hearts as it clinged onto him.

"Why does that remind me of someone...?" Y/N and Gray said at the same time "Jynx!"

"Aw it's cute it really likes you!" Y/N said, patting the monkeys head.

"Oh give me a break who would like that ice bastard?" Natsu shouted across the lake

"I'll give you a piece of my fist, flame brain!!!" Gray yelled, putting his fist up in a threatening way, the monkey pulled his face and gave him a kiss. Gray's eyes turned pure white when the monkey kept forcing him to kiss it. Y/N took out a camera and took a picture of the scene. It was so funny, she couldn't help herself.

The monkey finally pulled away and Gray looked like he was going to die. Then he spit out a bright pink rock out of his mouth. Y/N got it before it could fall into the lake.

"It's the magic stone!" She confirmed, holding it up for the rest of her team mates to see.

"We fought all of these for nothing?" Natsu and Gray asked at the same time, the two standing on piles of crocodiles and leaches

"What the hell!!! You two did all of that?!" Lucy asked

Y/N got a small bottle of mouth wash from her bag and gave it to Gray. "Here," She said handing it to him. Gray blushed a little a muttered a 'thanks', sipping some into his mouth.

"Let's go home... I feel dead inside." Lucy groaned

"Aye....." Happy agrees

"Lucy.... I agree with you." Y/N said

• • •

When they got back to the guild, they gave Laxus the stone. Turns out, he and his team used it for a bath.

The rest of the day, Y/N went back to her home with Lucy, Levy, and Juvia to sleep over.

Sting later on went to Fairy Tail to attend a meeting. Afterwards, he and Natsu hung out near the bar.

"Hey Natsu San?" Sting said

"Hm?"

"You seem upset today. What's going on?" Sting asked

'That dream I had and Y/N is spending less and less time with me.' Natsu thought

"I had this dream...." Natsu admitted "About?" Sting encouraged "....." Natsu stared at the floor as they were jogging "Natsu....What did you have a dream about?" Sting asked, worried.

"I had a dream about Y/N..."

Sting's expression froze into a shocked one "....In my dream there was this..Man and he was beating Y/N and then.....and then...." Natsu choked on his words and stopped himself. A few tears started stroking his down his face.

Sting was very shocked. He has never seen Natsu cry like this. Especially hysterically.

"A-And then he cut her arm off...... I wasn't there to protect her." Natsu said quietly, lowering his head to hide it from the rest of the guild.

"It's okay Natsu-San.........It was just a dream." Sting reassured Natsu, comforting him

"I hope your right, Sting." Natsu said whipping his tears away.