25

Irrelevent x K . Michelle ♥

sorry i went m.i.a , been hiding for a good reason . last chapter has to be perfection and thats what i plan on giving you all .

Safaree ;

"We played hide and seek till she got tired and fell asleep ."

I heard her giggle on the other side of the line .

"Well I'll get her from Sadie's if you want ."

"Thats good ." , I said picking up Lourdes and walking upstairs .

"Alright , Hit me up later . Love you ."

"Ight . Love you too Nic ."

I hung up grabbed Lolo's backpack heading back downstairs .

____

I pulled up to her crib turning down the music before killing the engine . For someone who got thet own place with her future husband , she stay at her moms .

"Hey baby ." , she said opening the door before I could knock .

"Hey ."

I took my cap off as I stood to the side and waited to follow behind her as she walked upstairs . This pregnancy has been giving her hips life ! I cant help but get caught starring .

"How's my baby ?" , I asked when she stood between my legs while i kissed her stomach .

"Being an ass like its daddy ." , she mumbled rolling her eyes .

I chuckled . "Oh forreal ?"

I slapped the hell out of her phat ass making her cuss me out in Spanish .

"I swear i wanna choke you Safaree !" , she whined holding her backside .

I laughed pulling her on top of me as she burried her face in my neck . We laid there in complete silence for a bit till I moved feeling her little tummy against mine .

"You starting to show ."

She sighed wrapping her arms around me . "I know , I feel like shiznit ."

"Just think , we gone have a beautiful baby in the end ."

She picked up her head looking me in my eyes . I swore I saw sorrow and guilt but then again , it was probably my consious turning things around on me . I love this girl with everything in me and I don't wanna hurt her anymore .

"Faree , I-I have something to tell you baby ." , she said as I started to panic a little .

"Wassup ?"

"I- .... I love you . Yea , I love you ." , she said placing her head on my chest .

"I love you more baby ."

"Were getting married in two days Faree ..." , she whispered while starring into space .

"I know ... We're having a baby in 7 more months ." , I whipser back .

I looked down to see her smiling which brought nothing but joy .

"Boy or Girl ?"

"Boy , Lour is already a handfull .... I know were young and all but I love you and Im willing to put up with you for the rest of my life ."

_______

WEDDING IN TWO DAYS !!

VOTE , VOTE , VOTE !