8

Super Rich Kids x Frank Ocean ft . Earl Sweatshirt ♥

Safaree ;

All I felt was a little hand slapping across my face as she laughed enjoying every bit of it .

"Lolo , no no mami ! Be nice to daddy !" , I heard Amora say as shs picked her up tickling her .

"Ima whoop yo butt Lourdes ."

They both laughed as I yawned sitting up in the bed .

"How did you sleep ?" , she asked winking .

"Not in front of the baby Amora ." , I say chuckling .

"You right ."

I watched as Lour walked over to the tv sitting down .

"What we gone do ?"

"As far as you spending the night at my house or getting her ready because I've tried and I feel sorry for you ."

I chuckled .

"Both . You know my ma kicked me out the other week ." She gasped . "Yea so is that apartment offer still up ?"

"Of course . Im sorry . . . What did you do ?" , she asked .

"Just getting old ."

She nodded . "Well we'll go look this weekend ."

"Coo ... what you doing today ?"

"Me and Juli are going to my cousins 15 . What about you ?"

"Me and Nika taking her bad ass birthday shopping so that will take all day ."

My babygirl is going to be three years old in a week . I tell ya , time flies by fast . I feels like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time . Sadie is probably looking down on her proud of the little mini me .

"Oh okay ." , she said leaning on my shoulder .

I know she's jelous . Ugh , females .

"Just co-parenting baby ."

"Fareeee , I know , I know . Just friends ..." , she semi shouted grabbing her ringing phone and smiling . "This is my sister about out little get together I was telling you about ."

I kissed her forehead as she kissed my cheek walking out the room .

"All that ass ." , I mumbled making her shake her head while answering the phone .

I swear that ass got fatter ! She grew back out her hair and took out the color but everything else was still the same , Just a bit better .

She never did tell me how their little meet and greet with her long lost sister .

"Come on fat mama , lets get dressed so we can go see Ma ."

"Mommy !!" , she shouted jumping up .

____

"Be careful Lolo !"

I chuckled shaking my head .

"She's okay Nic . Let her red ass learn ." , I said referring to her trying to ride on a bike knowing she dont know what the hell she was doing .

"Whatever , and if she break something , I ain't buying it ."

"Me neither , we gone run tha hell up out of here ."