21

Brown Bag x Audio Push ♥

Safaree ;

We walked in the house as the smell of weed and hennessy hit smack in the face .

"Damn son ! For someone on house arrest , you stay getting stoned ." , J said we laughed .

"Wassup niggas ."

I walked over and dapped him taking a seat next to the box blunts .

"Say man , Lourdes on her way ." , I said taking the blunt from his hand and taking a hit before putting it out .

"Missed my babygirl . Niggas dont even bring her over no more ."

"Shiiid , you stay high ." , J said .

He laughed packing up the Jane . "Aye , hook up that 2k14 ."

I nodded walking over to his Xbox amd turned it on . A nigga is obsessed with this damn game !

"Pookie ?" , I heard her little voice say as she walked in like it was her house .

"Aye lil girl , you knock when you at my house ." , Pook said before picking her up and spinning jer around .

"POOKIEEEE !"

"Wassup ma ?!?"

"Hi daddy . . Hi J ." , she said sitting next to me after she hugged J .

"Hey babygirl ."

"Were's ya mama ?" , I asked pausing the game .

"She left ."

I shook my head kissing her forehead before going back to the game . She could havevat least said hey .

"Come here Pookie . Play with me !" , she said bossing niggas around already .

"You come her guh !"

She giggled running over to him .

"Aye Lo , tell uncle Pookie about them kicks ." , J said as he pointed to her shoes .

"Uncle Lani and me got them boss nigga Taxi's ." , she said pointing down to her 12s .

We all laughed as I shook my head and Pookie gave her dap .

"Lolo you better not let Nic hear that . She gone beat you and yo uncles boss nigga asses , and what I tell yall 'bout teaching jer these cuss words ?"

They laughed as she did too not even knowing she was in the wrong .

"She make it cute though . Three and alreasy stuntin' ."

We me and J played till Pookie spoke up .

"Say man , who is that lil nigga ya girl always with ?" , he asked as I looked up .

"Who that Lamar dude ? He ha lab partner or some shit like that ."

"Ion know man , they always together ." , J added as he dunked on my ass .

"Nah , they just close friends ." , I said shaking it off .

"Oh , like you and Nika ?"

I dropped the remote zoning out for a second before picking it up .

"Oh shit , that did something to him !"

They laughed as I shook my head . Aint no way in hell they could be me and Nic . I know us getting freaky and shit was wrong but I just can't help myself around her . I did promise myself I wasn't gone take her virginity no time soon though , but I did plan on taking it .

"Earth to Fengali !"

"Huh ?" , I said .

"Damn nigga , you lookin' evil and shit .!" , Pook said as Lourdes laughed playimg on his phone .

"Im good , Im good ."

"Daddy , I wanna eat eat ."

I nodded handling the remote to Pook as I stood up .

"Ima run amd get ha some food . Take care of my baby niggas . Make sure they be good Lolo ."

"Okay ! Im Tha boss ." , she said smiling .

"Thats right , whoop they butts if you need too ."

I kissed her goodbye as she grabbed my face kissing back all dramatic .

"I wanna kiss too daddy !" , J said puckering up as Lour busted out laughing .

"Nigga get on with that gay shit ." , I said laughing with her .

____

I pulled my phone and wallet out of my back pocket as I got out the car .

"Hello ?" , she answered making me smile .

"Wassup baby , you good ?"

"Yea , why , you good ?" , she asked concerned .

"Nah , I just wanted to check on you ... You at the house ?"

"Nah , uh Im with my mom . We're looking at some dresses ."

I smiled licking my lips about tp head inside McDonalds till I stopped dead in my tracks . I looked at the phone then back through the glass window at her and that Lamar nigga .

"Faree ?"

"Uh , y-yea . I'll see you later ."

"Okay ... Love you ."

"Yea ."

I hung up just looking to see if I was seeing right because i know damn well this bitch nigga wasn't holding my girls hand .

"Hell Nah Man !"

I got back in the car speeding off pissed . Maybe Im over reacting , I dont know but I need some release before I beat the fuck out of somebody .

_____

45+ votes

(unedited , sowwieeee)