16

American Star x Lil Wayne ♥

Kalyn ;

I caught my breath as she appeared from under the covers with a slick grin on her face .

"What the hell has gotten into you ?" , I asked scooting closer to her as she laid next to me . Thats the first she's ever just , YEA .

"I don't even know ."

I held her by the waist as she buried her face in my neck till I almost forgot !

"Guess who's enga-"

"Bitch ." , she interupted me in a nonchalant tone .

I rolled my eyes pinching her ear as she squealed .

"What I tell you about calling my sister a bitch Nicki ? Thats not nice !"

She looked up at me like she was going to do something but just laid her head back down mumbling cash money shit under her breath about Amora . I giggled kissing the top of her head .

"How would you feel if we ever got married ?" , I asked randomly . I could tell it shocked her too .

"As in general or as on right now ?"

"In general , 5 months isn't long enough ." , I giggled .

"Then yea , I can see us doing that ."

"And then we can adopt a little Asian baby and name her Tyeesha ." , I said . I have no idea why I love that name so much .

".... Your kidding right ?" , she asked looking up again .

"What , no kids ?"

"No , that name ! And its bad enough she gotta be Asian . You are dismissed Kay ."

I laughed so hard it hurt . We kissed till she fell asleep leaving me deep in thought . Maybe we could have an actual future .

_____

I pulled up to Safaree and Amora's apartments .

I wanted to surpise her since I didn't have anything else to do while Nika was working .

I heard her screaming as soon as i got to the door just taking out my key and using .

"What the hell is going on in there ?" , I mumbled to myself .

As soon as I got the door unlocked , I barged in wishing I wasn't seeing what I was .

"Kay , what the fuck mija ?!??"

I dropped my bag on the counter .

"Thats not Safaree ." , I said in a quiet tone .

She pushed the tall dude off her as I cringed at the sight of him actually inside of her . Gross !!!!

As I stood to the side , they argued about something while he got dressed .

"Look Kalyn . I can explain ."

"Why are you explaining to me ? You should be doing that with your soon to be husband !" , I accidently shouted .

She walked closer putting her finger in my face .

"Don't come in here preaching to me ! I know what the hell is wrong and right . . . You keep your mouth shut Kay , I trust y-"

"Im home bae !" , he shouted .

"Oop ." , I whispered as Amora looked at me crazy .

I see she was NOT expecting him home so early .

"H-Hey baby ." , she said kissing him all in the mouth as I nearly threw up for him .

I pushed past them holding my breath highly disgusted .

"Your welcome sis ." , I said referring to catching them before he did .

"Gracis mami ." , she whispered blowing me a kiss .

I rolled my eyes grabbing my bag .

I need to talk to someone . Ugh . I cant keep secrets worth nothing . Call me what you want but I jusrlt cant !

"....Hello ? Daddy !"

____

40+ votes

so the secres out !!! will Kay cover

for her ?