22

Give It Away x Chris Brown ♥

Nicki ;

I grabbed the bag of cold McDonalds and my Gatorade rushing to the living room before it started . I plopped down just in time till there was a hard knock at the door making me fall out .

"Leave me the fuck alone !!" , I shouted hoping they'll go away .

They kept knocking so I rolled my eyes getting up and taking my time to the door .

"Oh . its you ."

He walked in closing the door behind him . Some shit must have went down because he acting a fool .

"Were's Lo ?"

"Pookie went ahead and kept her ."

He nodded walking over to the couch and taking a seat .

"Nigga , I dont want you here . My show is on and you interupting my flow ." , I said snatching my food from him as he ate off my Quarter Pounder . He know ion play when it comes to my Love and Hip Hop .

"Man , Im already pissed Onika ."

I rose an eyebrow trying not to laugh at his seriousness .

"What happened ?" , I asked taling a seat next to him as he took off his cap running his hand across his face .

"I saw Amora and that Lamar nigga holding hands and shit today ." I wanted to bust out in a twerk but I knew he was distraught. "I was getting Lour some food and noticed she aint called me all day so , I calls her up , just chexking on her and she lies in my fuckin' face with some oh Im with my moms . . . Like , what the fuck man ! This nigga was holding my girls hand man . I swear when I see this nigga Im beating his ass !" , he yelled making me walk into the kitchen laughing . "Whats so damn funny ?!"

I stood up straight . "You nigga ! You do realize it takes two to cheat right ?"

"Yea bu-"

"Then why are you worried more about him when your in the relationship with her ?" He got quiet . "And to be honset , you have no right to be bitchin' about it . I may not like the bitch but she's not the only one cheating . Yea she suckin' someone elses dick but who's over here eating someone elses pussy ? .... Hmmm , gives you something to think about huh ?"

I could tell that was deep for him considering the fact he took a deep sigh shaling his head .

"You gotta poi-"

I turned around from eating to see him all up in the brochure I was looking for .

"Give it here Safaree !" , I said trying to snatch it away be failed .

"What the hell is this shit ?!"

"You need to mind yo fuckin' buisness !"

"You cant be serious . Surrogate Mothers ? You dont even like the bi-"

"You right !!! I dont like her ! I love ha ass !!" , I shouted . "And dont you ever in your life call her a bitch !"

"Why ?! You call my girl one every chance you get !"

"Because she is nigga ! She's been creepin' on yo ass for damn near a year and you sitting here like this shit is okay ! I wouldn't be surprised if tha baby aint even yours !"

He pushed me up against the counter pointing his finger in my face .

"So what ? You and her perfect ? You fuckin' up as much as I am . You dont love her ."

"If you think that , you dont know shit ." , I spat .

"Then say it ! Tell me off !" , he yelled in my face .

"I love her ! I love her , okay ??!! .... Just not as much as you ."

He wiped my falling tear as I shook my head pushing him away. 

"Then why are you with her ?"

"Why are you with her ?" , I cameback .

He licked his lips as he got closer .

"You know your mine ."

I closed my eyes . Some part of me hates that I fuck Kay over like this but I just dont know how to say no when it comes to him .

"Stop Faree ." , I said in a whisper toned as he stuck his hand in my shorts . Fuck Love and Hip Hop !

"Why go through that shit when I can give you a baby right her , right now ?"

That shit was turning me all the way on .

"Then gimme what I want ." , I said reaching behind me for his zipper till he grabbed my hand shaking his head . This nigga refuses to have sex with me . Don't get me wrong , his tounge game is strong and all but I want it !

"You not ready ."

With that , he turned me around picking me up and placing me on the counter as we had our own little tounge war . I pulled his shirt off as he did the same to me . I bit my lip watching him kiss his way down my body till he made it to his destination ...

____

I screamed out his name one last time before he came up from between my legs laying directly on top of me .

"So when you gone lemme give it up ?" , I asked kissing his lips .

"I guess till you find that right person that I approve of ."

I grinded into him feeling his hardness against my core .

"What if I already found him ?"

He chuckled kissing me .

"You better not give it awaaayy ." , he sang making me laugh .

___

45+ votes

(unedited , sowwie)

soooo , they both know its wrong

but they continue to do it . lol .