Chapter 6

I woke looking at the clock and groaned seeing it was 5:30. I still had 30 minutes left to sleep! I sighed and reached over to turn off the alarm before it would let off its high pitched squeaky alarm bell sound. I sighed in content at the warmth I was feeling then felt something shift.

I looked at the arms wrapped around my waist and remembered Obito last night. I blushed slightly and felt him shift again. His arms tightened around me more and I was brought into his chest more than I was already. I turned in his arms to face him and I heard him mumbling something. I leaned slightly closer.

“Kit…Kitten…wait…don’t…” he mumbled.

I blushed horribly. He was dreaming about me! What is it about me that he would like? There is nothing special about me at all. I carefully got out of his arms with the same blush and got my clothes out to get ready for school. I went into my bathroom and made sure my water was warm.

Once it was the perfect temperature I stripped and stepped in the shower. The water felt nice but I didn’t stay long. I washed and everything and stepped out into the cold air of the bathroom. I got dressed in my favorite black dress. The ruffles of the skirt were red and I put on red shoes and a red zip-up half jacket.

I stepped out of the bathroom and saw Obito was still sleeping and I smiled as I quietly stepped out of my room. I heard something in my shop and looked to see Sasori working on something. I bet it was a puppet but I didn’t dwell on it much.

I headed down stairs to the kitchen and found Zetsu on the couch. He nodded to me as I went into the kitchen and I got out pancakes and eggs then the sausage. I started making breakfast for everyone with a smile. Zetsu came in and I shooed him away as he tried to steal some sausage.

I smiled as he left then the next thing I knew he appeared in the wall and took two. I sighed and shook my head with a smile. I waved him off and he actually smiled at me as he phased into the wall with his food. I giggled and finished making everything and that’s when everyone started coming down from their rooms.

Itachi was the first one and he helped me set the table. Everyone was slightly shocked at the amount of food and that I made it for them. Pein even thanked me and he made everyone do it to.

It was funny with Hidan because he didn’t want to say thanks but once Itachi turned on his Sharingan and added a glare he said it. I giggled and we all sat down to eat. Once we were all done we headed into the living room.

Tobi/Obito’s POV

“All right everyone, I need to go but will be back at 2:30 all right?” Kitten asked us. “I have this thing like school called college where I can get a degree that will help me in the long run. Pein will be in charge. I expect my house to not have anything broken when I get back and if there is you will all be in trouble. Got it?”

She added a creepy yet cute smile at the end of her sentence. I threw myself at her.

“Awe! But Kitten-chan, Tobi doesn’t want you to go!” I yelled in my annoying voice but it was true that I didn’t want her to go.

She patted my head with a smile.

“Don’t worry Tobi, I’ll be back and when I do I will play any game you want all right?” she asked me.

I nodded my head with a smile. I knew she couldn’t see it but I know she could tell when I was or not. It was confusing but we had this connection-and what am I thinking! I’ve got to get those thought out of my head! She smiled at me and left the house.

“All right, you heard her everyone. No breaking anything so dismissed!” Pein said with authority.

Everyone nodded then did whatever. I just went to find Deidara seeing I had nothing to do.