Chapter 3

Hey I am back! I hope you liked the last chapter. Here is the next chapter everyone and remember I do not own anything Naruto related or Call of Duty related and the story will be un-censored. As I said Naruto characters aren’t mine and this is a Tobi/Obito love story.

“So what are we going to do now?” Cheshire asked me.

I thought long and hard then got an evil grin.

“Let’s teach Deidara and Hidan how to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2!” I exclaimed.

Cheshire let a small smile adorn her face that quickly went as she nodded.

“Wait, we have to show everyone around first!” I said. “Go and get me a marker and paper.”

She nodded and within a few seconds she was back with my requested things.

“All right everyone follow me. I am going to label rooms. Any rooms not labeled are ones that you can’t go into unless I give permission.”

They nodded to me and followed me through the house. First I labeled the kitchen, pantry, living room and bathroom. I didn’t label the music room or my art room and weapon room though. They are not getting my stuff. I labeled the dining room and skipped the basement room.

“Now onto the upstairs!” I yelled with a grin.

I labeled everyone’s rooms starting with mine and Tobi’s, then Itachi’s and Kisame’s, Sasori’s and Deidara’s, Zetsu’s, Pein’s and Konan’s, then lastly Hidan’s and Kakuzu’s. I skipped over my parent’s and my sister’s old rooms making sure no one got those. I labeled the bathrooms, my work shop, and the game room then I was done.

“I think you will like it in here Sasori and I hope you realized you are no longer a puppet,” I said to him.

He sighed and nodded.

“But as I was saying this is my workshop where I work on my puppets I have or my sculptures that I do so you might like it too Deidara,” I said to him with a smile.

They both perked up and walked into the room. They seemed content.

“Hey Zetsu, my green house is outside. Just go to the kitchen and go to the door on the left near my sink,” I said.

He nodded and phased into the floor. This was definitely going to be interesting.

“All right, Hidan and Deidara, Cheshire wants to show you something that I think you guys are going to like. Just follow her,” I said sweetly.

Deidara’s head poked out of the workshop door and he and Hidan hesitantly followed Cheshire.

“Everyone else can do whatever I guess,” I said.

I walked down stairs with a majority of the members following me and the rest going to their rooms. I went to the living room and sat on the couch with Itachi sitting on my left and Kisame on my right. I smiled at them and looked at the TV to which I had failed to turn on before sitting.

“Hey Pein, could you give me that?” I asked him as I pointed to the remote.

He nodded and gave me it and as soon as I got it I let out a devious smile.

“I wonder...can you guys stand horror movies?” I asked.

“What the fuck did you say bitch?” Hidan yelled from upstairs.

“Cover your ears please.” I said to those in the living room who were Itachi, Kisame, Pein, Tobi, and Konan. “I SAID COME AND WATCH A HORROR MOVIE!”