Chapter 11

Just to let you all know there will be a lemon in this chapter and I have marked the beginning and the end of it for those how don't read that kind of stuff and if you didn't notice before I put this chapter up I edited all the ones before it so there now shouldn't be any mistakes in them. X3

The Akatsuki have now been here for 3 months. I felt something poke my cheek. I thought it was a weekend and I didn't have to get up. I groaned and cuddled into the warmth under me more. I felt something shift but dismissed it. Something poked my cheek again and I groggily opened my eyes to stare into Obito's face. I sighed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Happy Birthday Kitten!" Obito said with a smile.

I looked at him in question then smiled. I yawned then lied my head back down on his chest.

"Thanks Obito-kun..." I mumbled to him tiredly.

He chuckled.

"That means you need to get up..." he said yawning.

He tightened his arms around me as he snuggled his head into my hair.

"It doesn't even sound like you want to get up," I said smiling  softly.

Obito just pulled me closer and kissed my head.

"Yeah, well I don't but we have to because I have things planned for us today love," Obito said softly as he started to get up.

I whined and put my arms around his neck to try to bring him back down. He just chuckled as he got up and I was dangling slightly from his neck considering I actually had to stand on my tip toes to be his height when he stood up fully.

"No! Obito!" I whined.

He chuckled and picked me up like a child in his arms.

"If you don't let go you'll just go in the shower with me..." Obito said trailing off.

I felt my face go hot and my eyes opened immediately. I struggled in his grip until he released me and I ran back into my room and out of the bathroom. I heard Obito chuckle.

"Not funny!" I yelled and put my face in the pillows.

I ended up falling back asleep. I woke to my shoulder being shook. I groggily lifted my head to look up at the person to find Obito. I blushed so hard my cheeks hurt. There was a towel wrapped around his waist and his pale skin shimmered with beads of water. His raven hair was dripping water everywhere and he was glaring softly down at me as I stared at him. I gulped.

"O-Obi-Obito?" I questioned in a squeaky voice.

His glare turned into a look of cockiness. He smirked at me and stood up straighter making his chest and abs move slightly. Oh my Jashin. If I was in an anime I was sure I'd be drooling. I covered my nose and mouth fearing that my nose would start to bleed because it acutally happens sometimes.

He chuckled and looked down at me in a somewhat seductive way. Curse Uchiha and their naturally seductive ways. I rolled over to my back as I stared at him. Bad idea because as soon as I did he leaned into me and put his arms right beside my head. His face was right there in front of mine and I was so tempted you have no idea.

"What is it Kitten?" he asked in a dark voice.

I shivered slightly at the feeling it gave me. I closed my eyes as I felt my cheeks grow hot and I shrunk down a bit. Obito chuckled and his breath washed over my neck and jaw line from the way we were positioned.

"N-nothing..." I whispered not even believing myself.

He chuckled.

"Go get in the shower. I already sat some things in there for you," he said as he straightened himself.