Chapter 4

I woke with a major headache and my stomach could have been better, much better than it was. I sat up slowly as to test myself but to my surprise I was pushed back down. I looked to see Tobi there. I glared at him and tried to sit up but he just used more force. I sighed and let him have his way.

"You need to stay down. Konan cooked food for you while you were knocked out," he said softly.

"Oh...um...tell her thanks for me then..." I said as I leaned against my headboard.

It was a bit weird to have him in the room with me. I was so used to being alone when I woke, ate, everything. It reminded me of all those times I tried so hard to get someone to care about me but no one would since my family died. No one wanted to be friends with the orphaned girl.

"Kitten, Kitten, KITTEN!" A voice yelled.

I snapped out of my trance and looked to Tobi, well, Obito.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"You need to stop zoning out and eat!" He said in a stern voice.

I sighed as he gave me the plate with chicken. I smiled slightly. I loved chicken so it was lucky or else I wouldn't have eaten. Once I was done he looked satisfied and I just realized he didn't have his mask or a shirt on. I face palmed at my stupidity to not notice a half naked man in my room.

"Why am I so stupid?" I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" he asked me with a slightly confused expression.

"I just notice you had no shirt or mask on until now," I said with a slight laugh.

"Oh..." he said with a slightly amused expression.

"Hey Obito, why are you so bubbly and full of emotion when most Uchiha are so...um..." I trailed off trying to find the right word.

"Impassive, indifferent, stoic, emotionless, the list goes on and on," he said with a chuckle.

I nodded to him.

"You've got that right..." I mumbled.

He lied back on the bed stretching out then put his hands behind his head in a carefree way.

"I don't know really," he said softly and I flt a bit bad to touching a sensitive part in his life. "I wasn't brought up in a way to make me like that. I was always like this really. I was always late to meetings with sensei, Kakashi and Rin. I was always this carefree."

I nodded in understanding.

"So can I go now?" I asked him.

He looked at me in question.

"Why would I? You could have one of those episodes again," he said with an expressionless face.

"Because I took my medicine and the weariness wore off already?" I asked emotionlessly.

He gave me a disbelieving look. I sighed then gave him a smile.

"You want me to prove it I suppose, am I right?" I asked him with the same smile on my face.

His eye narrowed into a glare and I smiled even bigger. In a moment I was off my bed and running out the door.

"KITTEN-CHAN!" Tobi yelled in his weird voice.

I laughed and kept running. I saw Kakuzu and Itachi coming up the stairs.

"Itachi-san , Kakuzu-san , don't let her get down the stairs!" Obito yelled to them in the Tobi voice.
They nodded and got in their stances. I am smarter than I looked and they don't know I took martial arts so I had an advantage. I also knew how far the couch was from the railing of the stairs and I think I might be able to jump to it if I jump over them and the railings.