Chapter 5

I was still hiding from everyone. I was slightly surprised that Zetsu didn't tell anyone but I shrugged it off as I sat in the tree. I looked into my pond at the koi fish I had in it. They were just like what you would picture yin and yang.

They had the right markings and everything and they always circled each other which if you watched made you dizzy. I leaned on the trunk of the tree with one of my legs dangling off of the edge. I was listening to everyone as they tried to find me. The key word here was tried.

"Damn that bitch can hide!" I heard Hidan say.

"I'd say, when she wants something she really does get it..." Kisame said to him with a grunt.

They were coming over to the pond and I brought my leg up. I lied on the branch so I could see them better and so I could surprise them if I wanted. Hidan sighed as they got to the pond. He and Kisame sat down on the edge and watched the koi fish. Hidan watched the fish and I saw him start to sway.

"Gah, damn fish made me dizzy!" He exclaimed angrily as he held his head.

"You shouldn't have watched them then..." he said as he lied down on in the grass.

He saw me, but I put a finger to my lips with a smile and Kisame grinned as he winked at me. Hidan got up and was going to the very edge of the pond. He went to reach down to grab my fish but he had another thing coming if he was going to kill it.

"Duck you dick!" I yelled.

He turned around right in time for my foot to contact his face sending him backwards into the pond. I laughed my head off beside Kisame as Hidan got out of the water soaking wet. Hidan had murder in his eyes but I paid no mind. It was too funny. His hair came out and it framed his face not suiting him anymore.

"You mother fucking bitch! What the hell was that for?!" He fumed.

"You...don't touch...my fish...dick!" I said between laughs.

Kisame stopped laughing and just grinned at Hidan as his face got red from anger. I finally stopped and I leaned against Kisame for support.

"All right, let's go back to the house," I said to them.

Hidan didn't even move but I didn't care. Kisame walked beside me just grinning away.

"You know you didn't find me first," I said to him.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yea, Zetsu did but he didn't tell anyone," I said with a smile.

"That is just weird. Zetsu doesn't care about much. But then that could explain why he didn't tell. He probably didn't care enough to tell Tobi. He was really worried about you, you know. So was Itachi-san," he said with a slightly confused expression.

That was confusing.

"Why were they worried about me?" I asked in curiosity.

"Beats me, maybe it's because you pretty much almost died from coughing?" he said off handedly trying to hide his sarcasm.

"I smell sarcasm~!" I said in a cheeky voice.

"No shit Sherlock..." Kisame said rolling his eyes.

"Oh my, Kisame has sworn around my delicate ears!" I said acting offended.

"It's not like you haven't sworn before," he said with another eye roll.

I giggled and shook my head as he did at me.

"Come on Kisa! We have to go!" I said as I started running to the house.

Kisame gave a grin then started running but he was way faster than me. I face palmed. Ninja, duh!