Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 9-

-Ch 9- The Two Events.

Cera's P.o.v.

I knocked on Herry's office door a few times before smoothing down my tank top. Why did I choose to wear it in the first place if it keeps riding up all the time?

Maybe that's the reason why Richard attacked me in the closet... No, he's just desperate and turned on 24/7.

"Who is it?" I heard Herry ask.

I opened the door and poked my head in. "It's me, Cera" I answered smiling.

"Oh, come in" he said with a big grin streched out on his face.

I walked in and sat down on one of the chairs infront of his desk. "I hope you don't mind my choice of wardrobe" I said to him pointing at my tank and skirt.

"Not at all" he answered, "Now let's begin" he added becoming serious.

I nodded. Finally some real work, not babysitting daycare center for Hollywood spoiled brats.

"Okay so we have two events coming up tomorrow," he began. "Well more, like both of them combined into one" he corrected himself.

I nodded for him to know that he has my full attention.

"First off, tomorrow is Richard's twentieth birthday."

My mouth fell open due to that notice. Oh fudge! To think that I'm barely able to keep my pulse intact on a normal day with him, but on his BIRTHDAY?!?!?! Someone kill me before it's too late. And no Richard, I don't want YOU to kill me. A terrorist sounds much more safer and easier for me.

Herry noticed my sudden change of mood and quickly added, "Also, tomorrow's the day when the movie's trailer comes out and we're having a dinner with the director, editors and the writters of the movie."

A huge wave of relief washed over me as I let out my breath which I didn't know I was holding up.

"So, I need to go along with Richard posing as his girlfriend right?" I asked Herry and he chucked at my comment.

"You catch on quickly"

"Naturally" I said with grining making him chuckle once more.

"Are there gonna be bodyguards actually posing as bodyguards?" I asked him.

"Of course, I thought maybe you could help me with choosing them"

"Why me?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"Because I'm gonna choose them from the same agency that you came from, so you must know the good bodyguards that work there" he answered with his eyes filled with hope.

I thought about it. "Yes, I do, but how many do you need?"

"Only two" he answered.

"Alright" I said smiling.

"Thank you" He said smiling, but then something in his eyes clicked "Oh yes! I almost forgot!" he said as I raised my eyebrow.

"I have someone I want you to meet" Herry said standing up from his chair and walking over to a door that's next to his desk.

He opened it and a beautiful woman walked out. She had a short dirty blonde haircut that was cut shorter on her left side and showed her high cheek bones, tanned skin and brown eyes. She was wearing a white V-neck long sleeve shirt, a brown plaid skirt, white highheels and expensive looking earrings.

"Cera Joyce meet Georgia Parker" Herry motioned from me to her with his hand "Georgia will be your assistant in wardrobe, hair, make-up and all that"

My eyes widened. Me, Cera Joyce, having my own assistant?! Never in my life I would have thought that this would happen.

I stood up from my chair and stuck out my hand.

"Nice to meet you" I said smiling.

"Pleasure is mine" she said in a serious tone shaking my hand, I like her already, no giggles or fake smiles, just business tone.

"Now that you two met, Georgia will go and pick out your dress for tomorrow while we pick out the two bodyguards for Richard" said Herry as Georgia nodded and left without a single word.

Wow I can see she's not the talky type.

"So where do we begin?" I asked Herry as I sat back down in my chair.

"Your boss send me some files of the best bodyguards in the agency, and there is a lot of them"

"So we need to find the best two out of all of them right?" I asked him raising my eyebrow with a sly smile.

"Correct" he answered chuckling.

He opened a metal file cabinet behind his desk and dropped at least fifty files on to his desk.

I looked at the moutain 'Bodyguard' with big eyes.

'This might take a while' I thought to myself as I opened the first file.

Unknown Person's P.o.v.

I walked throught the grey and dirty hall toward the boss's room. The atmosphere was dark and dangerous, and even though it's noon the darkness in here doesn't fade away cause we don't have any windows in this place.

My hands were sweaty from the leather gloves we were made to wear with our stupid uniform, seriously, it's more than 100 degrees out there and we're all forced to wear this crap.

I knocked on the door and entered the dark room.

"You wanted to see me boss?" I asked looking at my boss who was sitting in a big dark chair with his back toward me looking at the wall.

"Yes, I have a request for you" he said in a low and rough voice.

My lips curled into an evil smile. This is why I joined in the first place.

"Who's the guy?"

"It's not a guy, but if you fail this, then you'll be the one to suffer" he answered coldly.

"I won't fail you boss" I reasured him and turned to leave, but then stopped "What's her name anyway?" I asked turning back to face him.

"Cera Joyce" he answered emotionless.

"You can find the information about her in a file that's in your locker." he added as I nodded and walked out.

Cera Joyce, I wonder why she deserves my visit...

~&~&~&~&~

I know this chapter is short and boring, but it's important, I would have written more, but I just need to pick out the celebrities for Georgia Parker, the two bodyguards, the director, writers and producers that are gonna be at the dinner and the unknown person and its boss so I think you can understand what I'll have to go through. I already picked out a celebrity for Georgia, so that should make it easier for me, but still I have a lot of things to do for the next chapter.  

Don't worry the next chapter will be REALLY interesting, I'll try, I promise.  

What do you guys think of the 'Unknown Person'?  

I think I suck at mystery -___- But anyways,

FAN<- COMMENT<-- VOTE<--- ;D

Please? OwO