Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

[READ]: If you are new to this story, don't go on deciding that it's a teen-sex-lust-hot type of story, it's not.

Just because it has a title that screams teen, humour and drama, doesn't automatically mean that it has to have sex scenes, it might have a little, but not detailed enough that you get turned on. This story is gonna be split in parts, like in one part there's gonna be a few chapters and in the other some more. If you're confused just say so, I'll explain :)

Thank you for reading this and hope you like the story.

I have to ask you NOT to judge my celebrities. I worked hard on choosing them. >.<

Oh and don't forget to vote :)

Cover made by: oatsybear <--- Awesome at making covers! :3

________________________________________________________________________

                                    Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk!

                                                            Prologue

                                                       Cera's P.o.v.

The sweat was sliding down my face as I kept hitting and kicking the old and dusty punching bag with nothing, but only bandaged hands and torn up Converse to protect me.

"Cera?" I thought I heard someone, but I ignored it. I need to work harder if I want to achieve the honor to protect Herry Rite. Even if it’s going to be my very first mission as a bodyguard.

Herry Rite is the most important person any bodyguard can protect his entire life (at least in my book). Herry Rite is a well known billionaire in the whole wide world, any bodyguard in this company, including me, would have to break our backs, donate our kidneys and cut off our fingers to have the honor to protect him, that's why I, Cera Joyce, have a goal in life to become his bodyguard. Not because he's rich or anything like that, it's because I admire his cleverness in the business industry.

"Cera?" I heard the irritating voice again, but I blocked it out. Need to work harder. Need to work harder. Need to work harder.

"CERA!!!!" a female voice boomed from behind me causing me to jump. I turned and my eyes met Ms. Harrison's annoyed and impatient gaze, she was the boss's secretary. I wonder what she's doing here…

I quickly straightened myself like I was in the U.S. army. Trust me, you do not want to get on this woman's bad side, some say that she can crack a walnut with her bare hands.

"Yes, Ms. Harrison?" I finally answered her as she eyed me with pure impatience. I felt like I understood the walnuts felt being squished inside her fist, and it only took her glaring at me to make it realizable.

"Mr. Karman wants you in his office in twenty minutes," she started then scanned me from my head to feet with slight disgust present on her face. I fought the urge to roll my eyes knowing that what’s coming up won’t be pleasant to hear.

"I'd use that time to shower, Miss Joyce" she advised motioning to my sweat pants, which were sticking to my legs, and my completely soaked with sweat tank top.

I nodded in response as she turned and left the room coolly and professionally.

I know she may act annoyed and stuck-up sometimes, but that's only cause her husband divorced her a month ago. Can't blame her, she even kept his last name, but in my opinion the guy was an idiot, and a player at that. I've heard that he's been pulled over a couple of times for DUI. (Driving Under the Influence). I can't imagine how she was putting up with him.

Oh and if you're wondering how I know all this, it's because the word around here travels so fast about every single thing that happens to everyone, that it sometimes feels like an typical high school, then a bodyguard agency.

I sometimes wonder how the marriage ever happened with those two, but often stop and tell myself that it's not my business.

I sighed as realization hit me, bringing me back to reality.

Deciding not to waste any more time I turned my heel and made my way to a bench that contained my water bottle and towel, after taking them I headed to the showers, since I get up early in the morning, 5:30 am to be exact, no one's usually in the workout room, and since it's 7:54 am already, means that every bodyguard is waking up by now. They come to the workout room around 8:30, and by that time, I'm already three steps ahead of them.

I walked through the dark green door with the word "Girls" on it and opened one of many light blue lockers and placed my items. Stripping off my soggy and stinky clothes in relief I soon slipped in the showers to have a relaxing time before starting, yet another typical and ordinary day. Oh so I thought at the time...

                                                                              -

Wrapping up after the shower with a towel around my soaked body I walked back to my locker to get dressed, I‘m probably gonna get my very first assignment so my outfit better mean business, Mr. Karman never saw me before (mainly because I came here not too long ago from Michigan), so I need to look my best.

I opened my locker and began drying myself, after making sure my body was dry I wrapped the wet towel around my hair and the process of getting dressed began.

Of course after putting on the undergarments and bra came the tricky part, I was never a glamour-girl or a fashion-diva, and I hardly recall army pants, black tank top and a scratched up and no longer white as they used to be pair of converse the "style". Not that I'm into the "style" kind of things. It's just sometimes it would feel nice dressing like a girl.

But for a bodyguard its mostly important to be comfortable in what you wear incase of a fight or a long distance run.

I broke my trail or thought and made a mental note not to drift off from the world when time is short. Taking a risk, I put on the hopefully a likeable outfit a girl could wear when she has to meet her boss: a white office button-up shirt with it's sleeves rolled up to my elbows, black business type of pants and black ballet flats. I tied my almost black, brown hair into a messy bun and closed the locker shut.

                                                                                 -

Casually I walked down the narrow hallway toward the creamy-white doors and stopped just a few meters away from it to take a deep breath.

"You're late Miss Joyce" an irritated female voice rung through my ears and making it's way into my head.

'Ah, the sweet sound of a patient secretary' I thought to myself with sarcasm as I took one step forward and knocked on the door, hoping for the best.

Little did I know, that my life was about to change once I stepped through those expensive looking doors..

________________________________________________________________________

YES!!!! It's finally here!!! Give me some feedback please =)COMMENT, VOTE!!!!!!!!! FAN? ^w^please? *puppydog eyes*It's free? only costs a few clicks... ^.^