Being A Bodyguard Of A Hollywood Jerk! -Ch 6-

-Ch 6- He's Impossible!

Cera's P.o.v.

Turning my key in the metal lock I opened the wooden door and breathed in the the air in my little apartment. Yeah, I live alone, I'm eighteen and it's legal for me to live alone at this age, my mom lives in Michigan so when I moved to California I had to find my own place. I don't have a dad, he died three years ago, it still hurts, but I have a supporting big sister, Erika, she's twenty-four and lives in New York.

As for what I'm doing back at my place, well after I finally found Herry I asked him if I could go to my apartment and pack up my things, of course he told me that he could get his people to do it, but I insisted on doing it myself for two basic reasons: I don't want strangers in my apartment and I'd rather do this then be around HIM.

I sighed and stepped in closing the door behind me. Kicking my flats off I walked into my bedroom and took out my suitcase from my closet.

"Now or never" I whispered to myself placing the suitcase on my bed and unzipping it.

But first I need to shower and change, I thought to myself. I left the open suitcase lying on my bed and I made my way to my bathroom.

Stripping out of my sweaty from running clothes I stepped in the shower and turned it on.

~&~

I wrapped a light yellow towel around my body and wiped the steam off the mirror. I studied myself in the reflection. My dark brown hair looked black and was wet and moppy, my eyes were dark brown, each time I look in them I feel like I'm looking at chocolate, maybe that's the reason why I'm obsessed with candy, and finally my lips were cherry red, even without any lipstick.

I turned away from the mirror and went to my closet. Once I was there I put on the undergarments, a baby blue baggy T-shirt, black skinny jeans and black converse.

I walked back to the mirror and stared at myself. I look alright I think, this outfit was lying in the back of my closet for quite some time so I haven't wore it before.

I brushed and dried my hair before leaving my bathroom. I folded my jeans, army pants, sweat pants, and shorts packing them in my bag. Next comes the undergarments, T-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies and tank tops. And lastly I put in converse, sneakers, ballet flats and uggs.

Sighing I wiped my forehead and proudly looked at the fully packed suitcase infront of me. I was about to zip it up when I heard my door bell ring.

"Who could that be?" I asked myself walking up to the front door.

As soon as I opened the door my gaze quickly turned into a glare.

"Damn you look hot" he said eyeing me up and down with a grin.

"What are YOU doing here?" I asked Richard placing my hands on my hips in annoyance. Is he stalking me or something?

"Is that any way to talk to your boyfriend?" he asked ignoring my question still grining like an idiot.

"Boyfriend?!" I scoffed out with a confused look.

"Yeah, dad said you knew about the undercover-girlfriend thing" he said still grinning.

"Oh right" I said crossing my arms on my chest.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked him the second time.

"I'm here to take my fabulous girlfriend to Robert's Steak House!" he answered in a delightful tone, which surprised me.

"You mean like a-"