A Devilish Smirk (unedited)

As I slid into the figure I deeply inhaled the all too familiar scent and looked up with slight tears in my eyes. I guess I had never realised how important she was to me. Although if I did think about it she had never been too far from me and was always close to me; much like a mother

should be.

"Victoria I'm so happy that you're back"

"As am I mistress"

I ended up sitting with her for a while, we didn't speak I just enjoyed having her back. Maybe words were not meant to be spoken as she didn't seem willing to share where she had been and I wasn't too keen to ask in something that I presumed was none of my business.

Victoria's Pov (Point of view)

Here I sat again with that brat replaying the act I had portrayed for years. She seemed unfazed by what was happening but I could only presume it was due to what he had told her. I doubted in him telling her the truth. He would have played the loyal protector but demons did have terrible lust.

"Mistress you seem awfully quiet, nothing happened while I was gone"

She seemed to stiffen at this and her eyes clouded for a few moments as if she was debating at telling me. Maybe she would but I couldn't know that for sure.

"No Victoria, it's been pretty quiet"

What a lying Brat.

*Flash Back*

He was sat in his broad chair, back slumped and head submerged into a large red leather bound book. As his head rose to my arrival he looked behind me searching for his loving daughter.

"Is Nekara not with you"

"No sir"

He had always been protective of his child, my answer seemed to anger him as he rose with a hurry and asked.

"Then where is she ?"

"It is none of your concern sir"

"What do you mean of cou..."

He fell against the cold air as crimson pooled below him and covered his clothing covering the weapons themselves; two white feathers.

"Don't worry sir, you will see her again soon"

A devilish smirk played on my lips and I left leaving the old man consumed in crimson.

*End of Flashback*