Chapter Twenty-Five

(Hayden's POV)

She was knocked out at last.

After spiking her soda, she got a little tipsy.

When the sleeping pill finally got absorbed into her system, she passed out on my shoulders.

At that time, Brennan was miraculously not around as he went to grab a few more drinks.

Using that to my advantage, I gently and quickly carried her up into a room bridal style. I locked the door and placed her on the bed. Making sure that the room was not occupied by anyone, I smiled devilishly.

Time to start acting on my plan. Picking up my phone, I dialed Christian.

"Hey man, I'm in the third room on the second level to your right." I barked, after he picked up on the third ring.

"Be right there," With that, the line clicked dead.

Not wasting any time, I started to take her coat off and smudged her lipstick. After making sure to expose her shoulders a little, there was a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" I asked, double confirming.

"Who else would be here? Hurry up!" Christian yelled in annoyance.

Opening the door, I let him in and shut it again.

"What do I have to do?" He asked.

"Your job is very simple. Just lie down beside her and let me take a snap of it. That's all." I explained calmly.

"And what do I gain?" He pressed.

Oh god, I swear this guy asks way too many questions.

"I'll give you fifty bucks tomorrow, you have my number right? Now, get to work!" I almost screamed in his face.

"Calm your tits man, I got it," he raised his hands in surrender, before doing what I told him to.

Everything happened really quickly. After I took an 'intimate' picture of them, I sent it to Brennan using Cait's phone.

After that, we exited and left the door unlock.

Kiss my butt, Brennan.

(Brennan's POV)

Going away without Lynnie by my side to grab a drink was by far my biggest mistake in life.

My eyesight was a little blurry, and I was getting higher with each passing minute. I can bet on my life that I would get a killer hangover tomorrow.

Thinking about that thought made me wince.

As my hands reached into the cooler to grab a chilled drink, my phone buzzed in my pockets.

Lynnie's name popped up on my screen and a smile easily spread across my face.

Oh god, what the hell is happening to me? I should like such a girl and I bet I look like a retard now, with that goofy smile on my face.

All rainbows and unicorns immediately changed into daggers and spears when I saw what was sent to me.

My usually somewhat calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed and my face contorted in anger. My nostrils were flaring, my eyes flashed and closed into dangerous slits. My mouth quivering and slurring, while words that were unintelligible came spewing into space like a volcano releasing its pent up emotions into the darkness.

My hands clenched into fists and I pulled my phone closer to my eyes, daring myself to repeat and see the picture that had torn my heart into a million fragments, once again.

This time round, I was sure as hell that I was sober.

The dizziness washed away and the beer that was once in my grasp got crushed.

You know the times when a volcano suddenly erupts and burst and spews hot boiling lava and kill many innocent people?

Yes. That was how furious I was.

Since the picture was very dark, I assumed that it was taken in one of the rooms upstairs.

Rubbing my now soaked hands on my jeans, I headed up the stairs.

Even though I'm fucking pissed with her right now, I'm not going to just leave her here with all these drunk hormonic teenagers. I wouldn't even want to think about what would happen.

I shall just wait for her explanation tomorrow.

Since we're a couple, she couldn't have done that to me, right?

I thought we were fine with each other.

Funny how the tables can flip in just the blink of an eye.

Watch out, you disgusting bastard in the picture, I'll sure as hell break your neck tomorrow.

Probably a few more broken bones wouldn't hurt as much as my heart now.