Chapter Sixteen

"Not again! Ah!" Mel cried as she slipped and fell into the water again. Before she went down, she managed to pull Paul with her.

So far, Mel had dropped into the water for like three times already while the boys dropped in once each.

As for me, I was still on the float, only a little wet due to the splashes caused by the rough waves that past by.

Brenny and I were now trying to contain our laughter at Mel's multiple failed attempts to get onto the float again.

Finally, after getting some help from Paul, they both got up and the ride continued.

The person driving the boat, or the captain, made a sharp turn to the right, causing lots of salty water to fly straight into my eyes.

Even though it hurts a hell lot, I still managed to stay on the float and not drop into the sea! Phew!

"Hmm. I guess it's about time our Princess here gets into the water, right?" Brenny turned around and whispered to me, a smirk evident on his face.

"What about no?" I suggested, trying to wipe the disgusting salty water out of my eyes.

Little did I know that that would make it even worse.

Now, I can't even really open it properly as it stings from the amount of excessive water it contains now.

Then, the captain decided to do a smart move once again and did two sharp turns, causing my entire body to move with it. My fingers tightened itself around the grips securely.

"What about yes?" Brenny yelled and pulled me into the waters with him after that. My fingers were unable to hold onto the grips anymore as he twisted my entire body around when he pulled me down, causing my poor arms to twist too.

Unwillingly, I let go of my fingers and was hit immediately by the cool seawater. My entire body plopped into the waters completely for a few seconds before I submerged from it.

I took in a few deep breaths tried spitting out the water that went into my mouth just now. I guess you can imagine how silly I looked like just now - my eyes wide from shock and my mouth hung open in the shape of huge circle.

The water that was in my mouth went down my throat instead, causing me to start coughing continuously.

Ew! That was so disgusting!

Imagine the amount of urine and waste materials that marine animals poop out, it contains. Not forgetting the creepy monsters that lives on the seabed and those flesh-eating sharks.

Speaking about sharks, why do I feel something tugging on my legs? Surely it can't be that deadly creature, right?

My eyes flew open to the size of a one dollar coin and the amount of pain my eyes felt earlier was gone. It was currently replaced with anxiety and mostly fear and I started waving my
arms around hysterically.

Oh dear! How can I die at such an early age? I have not even found a real boyfriend who loves me yet and I have not even seen my kids grow up yet. Hell, I'm not even married yet! I still want to wear my wedding dress and walk down the aisle with my dad, you know? There are so many things that -

Hang on a moment...

Why am I not feeling pain right now? When sharks attack you, they usually bite off a part of your flesh, right?

Why do I hear laughter behind me instead?

Am I already in heaven and that's the sound of angels' laughing?

As I turned around, all my puzzle pieces were put into place. In front of me was a currently floating on his back and clutching his stomach for dear life's Brenny.