Chapter eight

I was terrified as i reach an empty house i could see the windows broken no lights... it kind of sent off a creepy feeling, "Hello?' i walked passed the house and into the wood, "Zack, Kelly?" I cried out and hen i saw our saw our little camp, "Sean!" I cried out but something was wrong something was...he was holding something or someone, "Zack she's gone," I walked around him, "She can't be. No!" Zack bolted away from him, "Sean?" i said slowly but then i saw what he was holding who he was holding, "Me," "No it can't be real! Sean look at me I'm right here," I said waving my arms in front of him, "Kelly, Sarah!" I cried out, "Please I’m right here!!!!" I fell to the ground, "Zack!" i couldn't hide my tears i leashed them out, "Sean!" please I’m right here," I said as i hugged him, but my arms went passed him and i fell but only this time the ground yet again broke and i was falling into something i saw my body at the end of fall and i landed right into it.

My dream came true.... "Sean!" i cried out as i got up walking to him, "Sean!" i was wake lying where i first fell, "Oh god no Sean!" I ran up to him, "Get Zack and the girls...o...out of here," he said as blood spilled out of his mouth, ""Sean, don't go!" "Please don't leave me here!" I sobbed, "K..." His eyes the rolled to the back of head, "Sean," I could feel the tears, "Sissy!" Kelly cried she ran up to me, "Katherine!" Zack came up to me your okay," i didn't look but what i did look at was Sean bit mark on his arm they got him, "Katherine let's go," Zack said pulling me up but i pushed him, "I"M NOT LEAVING HIM!" I yelled at him sitting back down holding Sean, "Katherine..." "Don't Sean was a brother to me and because of me he DEAD now gone!" Kelly held me "It wasn't because of you he was saving Kelly we got overrun with zombies the ones from before, i saved you but Sean did save Kelly," My heart was fully gone he saved her and i understand but if i was up at the time i could of helped him, "He's going to turn we need to go before he does," Zack said pulling me up... my best friend was now a zombie one that if i ever got in the way of i would let him kill me, but that feeling wouldn’t go away anytime i meant it because Sean has been there for me all my life and now he was nothing but a memory.

Zack pulled me along throughout the woods as i held onto Kelly's hand, and Sarah was still holding onto Zack's hand, "Zack please let me go," I said in a weak voice, "We can't stop, "Zack Stop!" I shouted at him but he didn't he pulled me along making me trip over rocks and branches this was not how it was supposed to end we were all supposed to make it out alive just like Sean said just how he told, but all that changed now, now it was only us four...i knew for a fact that without Sean this group now was kind of hop less because Sean was the strongest out of all of us. I looked at Kelly's face she couldn’t hide the tears she lost her brother i knew how that felt. i could still remember the first day i met Sean and Kelly the first day that we became friends, but now Kelly only had me left i had to keep her safe i promise Sean that one time before all this before the infection broke out i promise i would.

"Zack, are you okay?" I said looking up at his blue eyes, "Just stop talking!" He shouted and i let go of his hand, "Keep moving if you get attack were not coming back for you," how could he say that what was wrong with him he had to come back we were a group we were the only ones who could count on each other the only ones we looked up to, "Zack!" i shouted making him stop, "What!?" he said as he turned his hand into a fist, "What’s wrong with you, why are you acting like this!" I screamed at him that's when i set him off, "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY!" He shouted at the top of his lungs pushing me back into a tree, "BECAUSE EVERYTHING WE DO TO KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE HAS ALL MESSED UP SOMEHOW AND BECAUSE I CANT EVEN KEEP YOU SAFE!" He shouted no not shouted he growled at me.

"Zack you and Sean both have helped me and the girls don't... say that because your only putting yourself down," I said as i grabbed his hand, "Remember that first day you saved me, i knew then that you would help anyone if you could i knew that...and... and that day at the school you helped me again, KELLY TO!" I cried out, "Zack this isn't a matter of life anymore this isn't like the games we played this is life and there's nothing fun about it we all know that, but Zack you have helped and you may not think it but to others you have...to me you have," I said as he hugged me, "Katherine i promise i won't let anything happen to you or the girls," i could feel tears drying into my shirt, "Let’s go," I whispered to him as i grabbed Kelly's hand and Sarah grabbed Zack's, "We'll make it out okay,"