HopefulHeart Interview

Hello, and thank you for letting me interview you.

When did you join Wattpad?

I joined a month ago, around the end of april, after my school ended here in my country.

What inspired you to write your first story/poem?

I listened to a song called Terrified by Katherine McPhee, and it gave me a deep meaning about love and it inspired me to write my first collection of short stories...and of course, boredom is a must :))

What would you say motivates you the most when writing?

I would say I'm motivated my my friends, even though they are not members here on wattpad, they always show me their support and read my stories...but still I got some of them to join too!

If you can have one book published, which one would it be and why?

I guess it would be my collection of stories, "So don't be like me", because it's my first real book that I continually get feedback from and I really wanted to share how much a simple song changed my own definition of love and I badly wanted to share it with the rest of the world, much less hopeless romantics like me :)

Are you more of a writer or a reader?

I'm more of a writer here on wattpad but I guess I'm a reader when I'm in "the real world" and a full-pledged bookworm so I just have to say, I'm somewhere in between :)

Apart from writing and reading, what other hobbies do you have?

Listening to music is a given, since it gives me inspiration to write my own stories...Day-dreaming when I'm bored, just to catch more of those creative ideas "floating around" XD

Who is your favourite Wattpad author, and what is your favourite story by him/her?

I have to say GermanSam, she's the very first person I fanned here on wattpad and I love her books about the Cupid Series so much! plus she gives her writing a whole new narration by the 21st century, not a narration that looks like an old senile gramps is telling you, with wheezes and sneezes in between LOL

If you could be a character in a famously published book, who would you be and why?

I would be Celia Bowen, from the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, a very accomplished book in UK. Celia is a magician with natural talents since birth, forced to undergo a "contest" in a circus that only appears at night and disappears by dawn--to find that she will stumble upon her rival and find out that she is actually in love with him. She is very attractive, smart, and of course the fact that she is a very talented magician that can turn someone else's notebook into a dove and back again, is definitely a stand-out :)

Describe yourself in 6 words.

I'm a girl shouldn't mess with...

What genre do you prefer writing and why?

Short Stories (about anything--mostly romance), because I love the way a person could tell a wonderful and auspicious event in deep, profound words that could still be understood by everyone and most of all, it's all in a few words, a paragraph or two, but you could still grasp the concept and idea, as if you are a part of the story. 

Do you have any new ideas for stories you will write in the future? 

Actually, I already have a new full-length novel in mind, I don't know if I should continue it or not but I got the idea from "Alice in wonderland" and the sequel, also by Lewis Caroll, "Through The looking Glass". Both of this, plus my idea of mixing it with the book by Alice Sebold, "The Lovely bones", pulished in 2002/2003, and all in all, I added a little paranormal-fantasy-ish mix... So complicated right?

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans?

Umm...for those of you who read no.11, don't get your hopes up for it, as you can see, it's very complicated, and I have to start school again by the time you're reading this...I hope I still get your support from my stories and keep voting for me for the watty awards!!!

Thank you again @HopefulHeart, for agreeing to be interviewed.

Check out @HopefulHeart's stories, which can be found on her profile.