GuineaGirl16 Interview

Hello and thank you for agreeing to be interviewed by me.

When did you join Wattpad?

I joined March 2nd 2012

What was the first story you've ever written?

My first story was Mirror Girl that I'm nearly done with and I hope people will love it!

Do you just write stories or have you ever written poetry or songs?

Well at the moment I just write story's but I have been working on songs and poems but they havn't gone quite as I planned so I'm still working on them.

What motivates you to write?

Um, well my freinds who like my stories and well just me i guess cos I love to do it!

Who is your favourite Wattpad author and what is your favourite story by him/her?

Well I don't have a favourite but some of my favourites are rubberduck1, MissAuthor2B, SailorSpirit, JustSmileToDestiny and GRillaaar. My favourite story is Girll Missing by Sophie McKenzie but then my favourite story on Wattpad would have to be Broken City by DDChant, also one of my freinds. But I do have other favourite stories by people but none of them are finished yet.

What is your favourite colour?

Yellow!

What is your favourite food?

 My mum's homemade chocolate cake, it's delicious!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Ummm, I guess it would have to be somewhere in America or Australia   cos I've always wanted to go there andd theres so much I want to see!

Describe yourself in 6 words.

Strange, weird, mysterious, funny, crazy and odd!

Do you have any pets? If so which ones, and what are their names.

Yes I have a guinea pig and he's soooo cute! He's called Biscit (that how I spell his name) and I love him to bits! I love him to bits! Also, my sister had a guinea pig as well and hers is called Sneeky and I love him too. Although, Biscit's mine and I love him more!

What is your favourite drink?

Well this may seem a bit weird but my favourite drink is water cos I don't like all those flavoured and fizzy drinls. Go on, laugh I don't care I like it!

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans?

Yes. I would like to say to all my fans thanks for all the reads, comments and votes on my stories it really means a lot! And I've now reached over 300 reads for Mirror Girl, thanks so much! :)

Thank you again @GuineaGirl16 for letting me interview you.

Check out @GuineaGirl16's stories, which can be found on her profile.