BeautyatWork Interview

Hello, Thank you for agreeing to be interviewed!

When did you first join Wattpad?

I first joined Wattpad in 2010. Because I had found the app though I knew nothing about it.

What inspired you to write your story?

My inspiration is probably just writing itself. How when I do write, I get this beautiful feeling. Anything can happen, and it's just a really free sensation. Making something come to life within my hands is probably the best feeling ever.

Who is your favourite published author? And why do you like their books?

I'm probably going to sound like just about everyone right now but Suzanne Collins. I LOVE The Hunger Games. It's my most recent obsession. Though I must say Mockingjay was a disappointment to me. It was just too sad for my taste. I still Love Suzanne though.

Do you prefer reading or writing? Why?

Hmm, that;s tough. I guess it's both. Writing because it's a sort of escape from reality for me. Reading because I enjoy envisioning others thoughts and writing. Reading is always inspiring and helps me continue to write.

What other hobbies do you have? (Apart from reading/writing?)

I love to draw, I've done that for as long as I can possibly remember. I also love photography. Growing up I've always wanted to be a photographer.

What is your favourite website? (Apart from Wattpad)

I'd say.... TUMBLR.com! God, I love Tumblr. Tumblr is a really great site, and thoroughly inspiring too.

What's your favourite music?

I love all music. But lemee just say that i love Ashanti and Alicia Keys. Lol.

What genre do you prefer to read and why?

I have alwys preferred humor. Probably because getting a good laugh makes my day. I'd recommend "Hey Mr. Kidnapper, Can You give Me A Ride Home?" on Wattpad. That story has me cracking up every single time.

Describe yourself in one sentence.

A young, crazy, strong-willed, naive, teenager.

Do you just write stories or have you ever written anything else? (Poetry, Songs...etc)

Actually I used to write songs a lot. I gave up on it though because my voice really sucks. Haha, and I did used to write poetry and actually got one of them published in a book when I was about 8.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? 

I would live in.... Panem so I could steal Gale away to myself. *Evil Laugh* Kidding. I would live in Hawaii or Spain. They sound like beautiful places.

Would you like to say anything to your fans?

Yes I would, You are all beautiful and amazing. Without you I would be nothing. Your guys' support is whatmotivates me to continue writing so thank you for sticking by me. I love each and every single one of you! :)

Thank you again @BeautyatWork for letting me interview you :)

Check out @BeautyatWorks story, which can be found on her profile.