xXxSayurixXx

Hello and thank you for letting me interview you.

When did you join Wattpad?

March 11, 2012

What motivates you the most to write? Why?

It's mostly day-to-day experiences, music and friends who gives me ideas just by talking random things with them. (◠‿◠)

Out of the stories you've written, which one did you enjoy writing the most, and what inspired you to write it?

I guess it's School Witch Meets Cursed Prince since some of the characters, settings and events are from my classmates. Their randomness was what inspired me. (≧◡≦)

Do you prefer reading or writing? Why?

Well that's tough... (‐^▽^‐)I stay up late for both but I prefer writing. I started when I bought my first novel and I made a fanfic for it.

What's your favourite colour?

That shade of purple that is mixed with pink and light blue. I don't know what you call that color...     (・_・)

If you could get one of your stories published, which one would it be?

Pretty much talking to Death's Prince since it was the first story I published in wattpad and it has the most number in everything.

You have been sent to a deserted island. You are allowed to take one item with you. What do you take and why?

Paint. Enough to make me write a HELP sign on the ground and wait for the rescue team. ヽ(´▽')/

Create a word and tell us what it means.

Confuzzled (⊙_◎) - (adj.) A combination of confused and puzzled.

What is you favourite TV show?

ANIME~! ⊂二二二( ^ω^)二⊃

What type of music do you prefer to listen to?

Instrumentals mostly. Especially those with a hint of goth in them.  \m/ (-_\\\)

What's your favourite drink?

Tapioca, soft drinks and milk tea~! ( ゚ ヮ゚)

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans?

Yo minna-san~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ xXxSayurixXx here~ Thanks for supporting me in writing stuff especially since you're all a part of my inspiration box~ I hope you all continue being nice and fun and random~ To those who keep nagging me in writing more (you know who you all are), don't worry~ just give me time to think and a tapioca with pocky to eat~ Love ya'll~ ✌(◠‿◠)

Thank you again @xXxSayurixXx for letting my interview you.

Check out @xXxSayurixXx's stories, which can be found on her profile.