Forgetful_Me Interview

Hello, and thank you for agreeing to be interviewed by me.

When did you join Wattpad?

Technically, I joined in the summer of 2011 when my friend recamended it, but I didn't actually use my account until around January of 2012, so I'm kinda new. ^_^

Out of all your stories, which one did you enjoy writing most and why?

The Sunset I Once Knew because I've gotten such positive feedback on it. I've also gotten advice on how I can make my story better, and I love that!

What motivates you to write?

My amazing friends and my awesome fans!!! <3

If you could be a character in a famous published novel, which one would you be in and why?

Easy. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. She's so strong and independent and inspirational. She also ends up with Peeta, so that'd be a plus! Coming in  tight second would be Meredith from The Vampire Diaries because she keeps everyone sane and is a leader, and I see a lot of myself in her. :)

Would you like to get a book published in the future?

Absolutely! That'd be a dream come true!

What is your favourite colour?

Purple! :)

You have been sent to a deserted island. You are allowed to take one item with you. What do you take and why?

My cell phone! I could call for help, and I just can't live without it!

What's your favourite drink?

Chocolate Milk Shake!!! :P

Who is your favourite Wattpad author, and what is it you like about their stories?

That's like asking me to pick between my kids! Ummmmmm probably @monkeybaby7 because Crush, No Crushed was amazing! It was unpredictable, and I like that!

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

Hands down, The Outer Banks, North Carolina. The Weather there is perfect, and I could go to the beach everyday and read in the sand..... My paradise!

What's your favourite song?

Hmmm It changes everyday! Today, I'd have to say it's a three-way tie between Eyes Open by Taylor Swift, Not Enough by Avril Lavigne, and Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade! <3

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans?

Thank you SO much for your support! I love you guys!!! <3

Thank you again @Forgetful_Me for letting me interview you.

Check out @Forgetful_Me's stories, which can be found on her profile.