CrystalLufsey Interview

Hello, thank you for letting me interview you.

When did you first join Wattpad?

April 2011. I started off on worthyofpublishing but wanted something new.

What do you like most about Wattpad?

I can connect to fans better. WP gives us a place to ask questions and get answers. It's also faster than other sites I've tried.

What inspired you to start writing?

I have a big and wild imagination so I always need to write. Weird enough, Taylor Lautner is a big inspiration. After watching New Moon, I fell in love with the way he acted. The way Jacob cares for Bella, I love that in stories!

Have you ever written anything apart from stories? (E.g. Songs? Poetry?)

I did a little of everything. I use to rewrite my favorite songs. I never sung cause I have a horrible voice. I've done drawing and poetry when i was younger. I guess I wasn't good at it like writing.

Who is your favourite Wattpad author? And which is your favourite story by them?

Twisting You by Explode. That story inspired Hold Me Closer, Hate Me Harder: He Loves My Mate, which is now on amazon.com

What do you usually do when you're not writing/reading?

 If I'm not on the computer, I'm outside with my dog running around or shopping.

Create a new word and tell us what it means.

Meowgrrrawr! I don't know if it's made up, but me and my friends use to say it all the time. I guess it's another word for "I love you" In cat form instead of dinosaur.

What is your favourite movie? Why?

I don't really have a favorite movie. But I love a good horror. I love sitting down with snacks and a buddy to watch a horror. But it has to be scary!

Do you have a favourite actor/actress? Who is it?

Taylor Lautner of course!! Adore the crap out of him!

Imagine you have a worldwide published book. What would it be about?

A young girl going through rough times and runs away to California. It's my dream to go to Cali. So I'd put it in a book 

Would you like to get a book published in the future?

I have one self-published book. I'm in the midst of getting another published through my publisher. Should be getting on with that soon! Can't wait.

Do you have anything you would like to say to your fans? (Shout-out? Say hey?)

My fans are awesome! They've inspired me to keep my books going and it's gotten over 40,000 views on VS. I've never been so happy to write so much for others! Go for your dreams, fans! Trust me, it's worth everything you could ask for! Keep writing!

Thank you again @CrystalLufsey for letting my interview you.

Check out @CrystalLufsey's stories, which can be found on her profle, and one of them on amazon. Pm her for more information on her self-published book.