Part 18

Natasha was blushing heavily as she danced with Steve.

"You are so beautiful, Nat" Steve touched her chin with his hand, she smiled shyly. Only Steve could make her shy and nervous.

"Steve, I want to remember my kids too now" she said.

"Of course. We'll go for that soon. Right now you just need to rest" he said.

Natasha bit her lip, "Rest? " she raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure? ".

Steve blushed this time. Natasha put her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

"I love you so much Steve" she said.

"I love you too" he said.

Maggie pulled on Steve's arm, "Daddy, I am hungry " she said.

Steve smiled at her, "Come princess, let's get you, your favorite stuff" he picked her up in his arms, and Natasha kissed her cheek.

Tommy was napping in Tony's arms as he interacted with the guests.

Anthony came to Natasha, "Mommy, I am hungry too " he said innocently.

"Aww, baby, come" she took his hand and they walked towards the buffet.

Natasha looked at James, he was being nervous around Torrun. She smiled.

"Hey" she said to him, and he flinched.

"Mommy, you scared me" he said.

"Jamey, stop ruining my image by being so nervous" she said.

"I am not nervous, I.. Mommy, she is very strong, and beautiful, I... Feel.. " James lowered his head.

"Strong and powerful girls like nervous boys" Natasha laughed, "anyways, here, give these chocolates to her"

"Thanks mom" he said, and kissed her on the cheek, before running away.

Natasha then caught Bucky staring at her from the bar, and drinking heavily. She sighed. This needed a proper closure.

"James? " she said, "Can I have a moment? "

"All my moments are yours Natalia" he said.

She took a seat beside him.

"You look so beautiful tonight, Steve is so lucky" he said, sipping from his glass.

"James " she put her hand on his, "Stop this. Please"

He looked at her confused.

"What we had in the past was just an illusion, it wasn't real. This is. I love Steve. You won't even understand what he is to me. I trusted him when I had no idea who he is. Because despite the loss of memories, my heart recognized him. He isn't just my husband, he is my soul mate. I can never love anyone else anymore. I only love him. Stop doing this to yourself James. "

She sighed and then moved her hand away, "I have five children with him, I love my children. He gave me those. Because our love was beyond the evilness of the red room. Look around you James. Such love might be awaiting you and you are unable to recognize it. Don't give up on the future because of the past. Move on James. Move on" she tried hard to explain.

Bucky put his glass aside and took her hand, "If you say so.. I'll try" he said.

She smiled and pat his hand, "You promise? "

He nodded, "Can we, at least be friends? "

"Aren't we already? " she asked.

He smiled, and kissed her hand, his lips lingered there for a while, before letting it go.

"He makes you so happy Natalia, he deserves you much more then I ever could" he said.

"You might be the reason of someone else's happiness " she said, "look around ".

Wanda arrived with Joey in her arms, "Nat! He didn't see you for a while and is about to cry. "

Wanda flushed at Bucky's sight, and he noticed the nervousness. Natasha smiled, as she took Joey in her arms.

"What happened baby? " she caressed his cheek.

"Mama " he rested his head on her chest. She kissed his little hand.

"I'll go give my kids some undivided attention " Natasha said and walked away, with Joey.

________

After the party was over. Steve and Natasha put their kids to sleep and then walked into their bedroom. Steve closed the door and locked it. Natasha's heart skipped a beat.

His hand touched her bare back, his fingers undoing the strings. His lips touched the angle of her neck, softly kissing, then sucking.

Natasha's breaths accelerated.

"I love you" he said against her skin.

"I love you too" she replied.

He turned her to face him, their eyes met. His fingers traced her face, and she closed her eyes to feel him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer, kissing her jaw, her neck, as he pulled her dress down.

Natasha undid his tie, and pulled his coat down. Then undid the buttons of his shirt, as he continued to kiss her neck.

Her dress fell on the ground, and so did his shirt. They fell on the bed, with him towering her.

He looked into her eyes, and traced her lower lip with his thumb.

Natasha's hands were on his face, holding it gently.

His lips touched hers, in a gentle motion, brushing them softly, his hand traced the skin of her neck, all the way to her breast, and gently fondled it. She gasped as he slightly squeezed. And he got access to her mouth.

Their kiss went from gentle to rough, their longing and desperation kicked in. Steve quickly got rid of their remaining clothes and he made the move so fast, she screamed a little.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"Its okay silly" she said, "just don't wanna wake the kids up".

Natasha kissed his face, all over. And he kissed her hands, arms, her chest, her belly. Everywhere he could. He had missed her so much, he craved for her so much. He just wanted her so much.

They kept making love the whole night. Making every moment memorable, living through all moments they missed in the past days.

"I love you so much" she said, as she rested her head on his chest.

"I love you more " he said.

They both cuddled to sleep in each other's arms.

Natasha felt finally at home, she had returned to where she belongs, in his arms.

*******
So guys, this cute story is about to end. The next chapter might be the last.
But I will start another story with the five kids in it soon. I love them so much. Do give your reviews.