Part 11

Natasha put the kids to bed. Maggie, Anthony and James were back to their own rooms, convinced that their mother wasn't going anywhere and would sleep with them on weekends.

Natasha lay down with the twins, and as she was putting them to sleep, Steve came to help her and tell the kids goodbye. He lay down beside her, and sooner then they expected, all four of them were in deep sleep. With Steve's arm under her torso, holding her belly. Tom's head on her chest, and Joey's on her lower stomach. Cuddled up, they looked cute and perfect.

When Natasha woke up in the morning, she flushed. Her heartbeat raced. Steve was holding her so protectively, while his head rested on the pillow, his mouth slightly open. She smiled, he was too cute, just like their sons. Joey looked like a shrunken version of Steve.

Natasha kissed the cheeks of both her twins, adjusting them well as she planned to depart, and then kissed their father gently on the lips.

"You all are so cute, and all are mine" she said with a shy smile.

She left the bed, and went to freshen up, after which she prepared breakfast and then entered the boy's room to wake them up.

"Wakey wake Jamie" she told James, sitting by his bed and messed his hair.

"Mommy! " he opened his eyes, and suddenly got all teary, getting up and hugging her.

"James? What happened sweety? " she asked worried.

"You are getting back to how you always were. I love you mommy, don't ever leave us again" he said.

"I won't " she said, "now come on, get up before you are late ".

He nodded and kissing her cheek, rushed for the bath.

Natasha then went to Anthony and lay beside him.

"Get up baby, time for school" she said.

"No, mommy, five more minutes" he said, turning to hug her.

She hugged him back, but pulled him up, "get up, you'll get late baby" she said.

He rubbed his eyes, and then lay his head on her shoulder, she shook him until he was wide awake and the gave him a glass of milk that she had already brought.

"Drink and freshen up fast" she said.

He nodded. By the time he was fully awake, James returned and Natasha pushed Anthony in.

As Natasha helped both the boys dress up and get ready, she noticed Steve standing at the door smiling.

"Hurry up kids, breakfast is served" he said. They both rushed out, and Natasha looked at him nervously.

"What? " she asked.

"You are... Nothing.. " he turned away and left. Natasha wondered what was up with him, but then followed him out and helped the kids with breakfast.

Steve kept staring at her with love, she was back, truly back, she was behaving exactly like she always did.

She kissed them both goodbye, as Sam arrived to take them, and then giving them their lunch boxes and water bottles, she told them goodbye.

When she turned, she collided with Steve's chest.

She was trying to back off but he slid his arm behind her back and pulled her closer, grabbing her waist.

"Do you remember? Anything? Anything at all? " he asked, hopeful.

She blinked twice, "No, I.. I don't Steve, I'm sorry" she said hesitantly.

"It's okay, don't worry, you will " he said, caressing her cheek.

"Steve, I... " she tried to speak, but he silenced her with his finger.

"Don't, we don't need words... Or memories to feel what we have between us" he said, "Do we? "

"No" she said against his finger. He removed his finger and placed his lips on hers. She gave in, she grabbed his lower lip between hers and he grabbed her hair, kissing her passionately.

They went kissing all the way to their bedroom, and he locked the room behind them, pushing her on the bed, and then towering her, lifting her shirt up, he kissed her belly, and sucked on her skin. She moaned.

"Natasha" he said looking into her eyes, "I love you so much, you are my life" he had tears in his eyes.

"You don't have to say it Steve" she said, holding his head, "I can feel it".

He kissed her again, ravishing her mouth, passion unleashing itself, his actions speaking words that his tongue was unable to say.

Natasha gasped and moaned against his mouth, she was getting breathless, and he moved to her neck, kissing her desperately.

Just then they heard a cry, and Natasha quickly got off the bed.

"Joey" she said, "he never cries, Oh my God" she rushed out of the room and into the kids room.

Joey was crying, "Mama" he said.

"Oh baby" Natasha rushed to him and picked him up in her arms, carrying him out so as not to disturb Tom's slumber. Steve was right behind her.

"What happened Joey? " she asked, tensed, keeping him close to her chest, he dug his face in and stopped sobbing, then all of a sudden, fell back to sleep.

"What? He didn't? Joey? Steve? " Natasha was so confused. Steve gave her a side hug, and pat Joey's cheek.

"They are so afraid, and I can understand. You are one of a kind mother Natasha" he said.

Her kids were afraid of loosing her again. And her husband called her one of a kind mom. No, any child would be afraid.

"I don't know, but any child would be scared after what they've been through Steve" she said hugging Joey all the more, "I'll go in, before Tom wakes up and has a similar reaction ".

"Natasha? " he called.

"Yes? " she turned.

"Can I sleep with you? I mean, you and the kids" he asked innocently.

"Of course Steve, of course you can" she said with a smile, and then kissed his own cheek.

Steve smiled, and then she went inside with Joey, and Steve kept blushing.

"You will be having your memories soon Nat, and we'll be back to where we left off" he said.

****
The kids are the reason I wrote this story in the first place. They are so cute. And Romanogers😍 can't wait for them to do the deed soon. 😉
Do give your reviews.