Chapter 26

*For all girls with chubby cheeks*

Playlist ♪♫

"A relationship is not only about saying I love you everyday, it's also about showing it everyday." - picturequotes.com

Harry's POV

I went down and saw Emerald in the kitchen preparing dinner. She was chopping carrots on the chopping board. She seemed to enjoy learning how to cook. The food she made during breakfast and lunch were actually delicious. 

Seeing her being domesticated was something new. Very unexpected.

"Hey." I said and she looked at me with bright smile. 

"Hi. Umm... are you hungry?" She asked. I did not miss the blush creeping on her cheek. 

It depends on the hunger she was referring to. For her, yes. But food... nah.

"I'm good." I went beside her and observed her cutting the carrots, she was cutting it too close to her fingers. "That is not the best way to cut the carrots in cubes."

"Huh?" She stopped and looked at me. 

"You're going to cut your fingers if you keep on doing that."

"How?" She asked, a confused expression on her face.

I went behind her and put my hands over hers. Immediately, fire ignited inside me. The yearning I felt awhile ago came back. Dammit. I'm like a hormonal teenager that can't control his sexual urge. I tried to ignore the feeling and taught her how to chop the carrots in a proper way. "See? It's easy."

"Um... yea, thanks." She replied and continued chopping on her own. 

But I was still behind her, holding her close. I put my arms around her waist, drawing her against my body. I buried my face on her neck, smelling her sweet scent. 

Well, I suddenly don't care anymore if I can't control my longings for her. 

"Harry..." She put the knife down and turned around. Immediately, I kissed her deeply, thrusting my tongue inside her mouth, tasting her. She was very responsive, kissing me back, matching my hunger. 

Arf! Arf! Arf! 

We heard the dog growling, followed by non-stop barking. Damn stupid dog. He's interrupting us. I'll be damn if Emerald will pull away from me. 

And she did. She removed her arms around my neck.

"I think he's hungry already." Emerald continued chopping the carrots. 

"Yeah." Stupid dog. You're lucky Emerald cares for you. Or else, I would have sent you to the animal shelters already. "Anything I can do to help?" 

"Sure. Can you start boiling the chicken stock?" She took a box in the cabinet and gave it to me. 

"Okay. What else?"

"You can slice the bread and the apples."

"No problem." I winked at her. I never thought cooking together would be this fun. 

Emerald's POV

He's so gorgeous. Handsome and sexy. The way he rake his hair off his eyes, that cute dimple showing when he broadened his smile and his eyes sparks, every time he stared at me, very hypnotic. 

"This soup is really good. This is the best carrot soup that I've ever tasted."

"It's not a carrot soup, Harry. It's a potato soup." Either he was teasing me or telling the truth.

"I'm just teasing you." He was looking at me with sensual eyes. "It's very hot and delicious. Like you." 

I flushed and my body abruptly heated with fire. I instantly remembered the delicious sensation of his tongue flicking faster on my center as I screamed for release. Will he do that to me again tonight? 

I would love to touch him too. To give him the same pleasure he was giving me. But I don't know how to touch him and do blow job. I should get a lesson from... mom? No... no... Oh God. Maybe from Claire? 

"Emerald?"

"What?"

"I just asked you why you stopped talking to me?"

"What?"

"When I told you that I can't take you to the prom, you got mad and avoided me."

"Oh!" I was flushing again. It made me suddenly upset remembering the past. "Because you said you were only joking. You decided to take Betty Jones instead as your date."

"That's not what I said." He frowned, putting his fork down. "What I said was, the Prom committee had an age limit, sixteen and above, in bringing a date to the prom. You were only thirteen."

"Yeah, I heard you said it. But... Okay. Zion said it, that you're going to take Betty Jones. You were only joking when you asked me."

"Your brother can be an asshole sometimes, putting words into my mouth. I was not joking when I asked you. And yes, I asked Betty Jones at the last minute. But I regretted it. She was so boring."

I laughed and he laughed too. 

"I was so excited." I confessed to him. "So silly of me. I prepared my gown and my makeup. I even imagined our first dance..."

"That's not silly at all. It's being normal."

If only you knew. I also imagined our first kiss, us getting married in a castle, our house and prepared names of our kids. But I was not prepared to tell him that, maybe when we'd be more comfortable with each other.

"I asked you on your Facebook messenger if we could talk. I wanted to say goodbye to you before I'd leave for England." His voice was sad and his eyes looked really hurt. 

My heart melted. I wanted to cry inside. The years lost because I was so stubborn. 

I stood up and went towards him. He instantly pulled me in his arms and made me sit on his lap. I put my arms around his shoulders, hugging him.

"I'm sorry, Harry. I don't know how to explain this to you. I was young..."

"Yeah, you were only thirteen." He agreed, pushing my hair out of my face. 

"I was so stubborn."

He chuckled. "Agree."

"I was really hurt  when you said I can't go with you in the prom. I decided not to like you anymore."

"Ouch." He frowned and pretended not interested anymore.

"Harry..." I held his face between my hands. "I was so stupid to believe Zion, when he said you were only joking. I was so devastated and heartbroken. I thought I was special."

He caressed my arm, then pulled me closer to him. "You were very special to me, until now. You don't know how much." He said before he kissed me with burning passion. 

**Share this to your friends**