When You Tickle Them

Ally

"Come here." You purred, your (e/c) eyes dilating with lust. Your lips collided with her soft ones, your fingers tangling in her brunette blinding hair. Her small fingers shook as they unbuttoned your skinny jeans, and you assisted her in pulling them down your silky legs. "Gorgeous.." You heard the Latina murmur to herself, and you hummed in response. "Too many clothes..." you whined, your eyes raking over your girlfriend who was clad in her cheer uniform. In an attempt to pull off her shirt, your fingers grazed over her stomach, and she let out a yelp of surprise. "Shit. I'm sorry." You cursed silently, pulling away instantly. However, you blinked, unaware of the reason of her sudden outburst. A light blush appeared on her cheeks, a smile peeking out. "That tickled.." She whispered, not wanting to break the sexual tension. A devious smirk instantly appeared on your lips and your fingers attacked her torso with tickles. She screamed in resistance, and you laughed, continuing with your antics.

Lauren

Lauren was not one to laugh in the company of others, attempting to keep up her everlasting defense mechanism which consisted of frowns and the rolling of her eyes

Lauren was not one to laugh in the company of others, attempting to keep up her everlasting defense mechanism which consisted of frowns and the rolling of her eyes. However, you knew what was behind, and you never failed to try and show it to the rest of the world. Camila, Normani, Dinah and Ally sat across from the two of you in the studio, their eyebrows raised suspiciously. "What game are you playing here?" Norman quipped, cocking her head to the side jokingly. "Lauren has a lot of vocabulary words stored in that brain of her, but smile is definitely not one of them." She laughed, and everyone joined in. "I promise, she really does smile," You attempted, shaking your head as you laughed. "I can show you!" You instantly reached towards Lauren, giving his sides a firm squeeze. Her attempts to conceal her laugh turned into a smile and your fingers danced across her skin when you slipped them under her shirt. The raven-haired girl glanced at you and chuckled, pressing an idle kiss to your temple. "Point proven." She pried your moving fingers from her warm figure. "I smile."

Dinah:

It had been too long

It had been too long. Way too long. The last time you had spotted your fashion-obsessed, Polynesian girlfriend was when the two of you had left to go home from school the previous day. It was the proceeding day, and you had missed her like crazy. You knew that it was something more than love, because you were over-the-top obsessed with the dramatic female. She hadn't noticed your running form, and that caused a plan to form in your head. Why not surprise her? You crept up behind the sassy girl, and began tickling her from behind, and she let out a squeal of surprise. Mission accomplished. "(Y/N) (L/N)!" She immediately exclaimed, turning around to meet your gaze. "Well hello to you too." You replied, sassily throwing your (h/c) over your shoulder. You took a seat on the table that she was leaning on and watched her. She tucked a strand of her oh-so-soft hair behind her ear, and rose her eyebrows. "So, what did I miss in less than 12 hours?" "You'll never guess."

Normani:

You gazed at her magnificent form, unable to tear away your eyes for a few seconds

You gazed at her magnificent form, unable to tear away your eyes for a few seconds. She wasn't doing anything peculiar at the moment, but she still intrigued you. To be honest, everything about her did. She was like your own personal brand of heroine. Normani had a bad habit of letting her shoes fall from her feet when she was at a restaurant, and of course, you knew of her 'horrible' antics. You hadn't thought of it much, but at the moment, you knew what to do to make the mysterious girl crack a grin. You pretended to drop your napkin, and you bent down to make sure that your plan was going as planned. Her shoes were off. You uncrossed your legs, dragging your toes against the bottom of her foot. She let out a squeal, and turned to you with a smile. "What was that for? That tickled!" She mused, crossing her arms. "I just wanted to see those pearly whites of yours." You replied simply, shrugging your sweater-clad shoulders. "Well then." Mani laughed. "All you had to do was ask."

Camila:

"Baby.." You crooned, your chin nuzzling into your palm as your (e/c) eyes gazed at the Cuban in front of you. "I know you just adore playing guitar.." You sat up, reaching over to the musician to pluck the instrument from her nimble fingers. "But I need attention!" However, she was resistant, and it wasn't even worth the struggle. You fell back onto her plush mattress with a huff, your soft hands combing through your (h/c) hair, tugging on the ends frustratedly. Suddenly, a strange idea dawned on you, and a mischievous smile adorned your gorgeous features. Feigning the act of exiting her small bedroom, you spun and found yourself behind the girl, who was still concentrating on her music. You wiggled your fingers, and they found her sides, giving them a gentle squeeze. You could feel her muscles tense, and she jolted, almost dropping the precious instrument. "Hey!" Camila laughed, standing up to get you back, placing the wooden guitar on her navy covers. "You're going to pay for that.." she sang, positively ready to get revenge. Oh boy, what did you get yourself into?