Bucket List

Ally
Get a Tattoo
"Gosh, Y/N, how did you keep a straight face?" Ally winced as the man doing her tattoo, traced another letter on her wrist.
"You're almost done, Al." You reassured her.
A couple minutes later, her tattoo was finished as you both compared the beautiful ink.
"It's really a beautiful name..." You smiled as your admired your wrist, that had "Ally" imprinted on it.
"The only reason I agreed to the tattoo, was because it would make you happy." Ally smiled down, as she ran her finger over her wrist.
"The only reason I agreed, was because I love you." You said, kissing her cheek.

Dinah
Kiss On Top Of A Ferris Wheel
"Jesus, that's high." You said, a little bit above a whisper, as you overlooked the whole carnival from the top of the Ferris Wheel.
"Is my Y/N, scared?" Dinah asked, with a teasingly smirk.
"Me? Scared? Pfft.." You shook your head, as the wheel came to a stop.
Dinah rolled her eyes, as she snuggled into your chest. "Yes, you are."
You sighed, as you turned your body as much as you could towards her. "No, you're the one that is suppose to be scared."
"Well sucks for you." Dinah said, earning your unhumorous chuckle.
"Not really, at the end of the day, I get to still do this." You said, kissing her lightly on the lips.

Lauren
Sleep On The Beach
"I don't think we are going to be able to of this, Y/N." Lauren laughed, as you two laid awake, on the beach. "What time is it?"
"Almost twelve," You checked your phone. You focused your eyes on the waves that you could barely see, but definitely you two could hear them. "We can do it, Lauren." You told her.
"I know we will cross this off our bucket list, " Lauren yawned. "But you better not make fun of my hair in the morning." She warned, as you could feel her glaring at you. 
"No promises."

Camila
Let Go Of A Floating Lantern
"It feels like, we're in freaking Tangled." Camila laughed at her statement, her smile not leaving her face.
You smirked, as you kissed her head. "With that, they've got two things in common. Both stories, are seeking their ambition."
"Y/N, that sounds so smart, that it could be a tumblr post." Camila said, as her eyes refocused on the glowing lantern in her hands.
"Yeah, that was kind of cheesy..."
Camila planted a kiss on your lips. "Sometimes cheesy is good," She laughed, as she let go of the glowing lantern.

Normani
Spend Christmas Eve At Disneyland
"Oh My God, Y/N! Look at all the lights!" Normani cooed, as she stood in front of the glowing castle, on Christmas Eve.
"Yeah..." You mumbled, only interested in Normani, as she ran around like a little kid.
"Kiss me, when the clock strikes twelve." Normani ordered, as she wrapped her arms around your waist. You rested your head, on top of her head, as she stared up at the lights.
A couple moments later, you could hear excited people cheering and counting down the time, until Christmas was announced. You could Normani's excited murmuring of the counting she was participating in, as it was Christmas morning.
You looked down at her, as she looked up at you. "You're gonna kiss me, right?" She asked.
You nodded laughing, as you kissed her.