Fans Reactions (Bad)

Ally:
I seen Ally's photos fill up with comments. Most of them bad.

@Random:"Ally why would you date that bum. She's not worthy of you."

@RandomPerson:"Sigh prolly only dating her cause she's famous. They won't last guys it obvious."

I get off of instagram I hate that people are doubting us. I'm not with her cause she's famous I obviously love her. Sighing I call Ally. On the forth ring she picks up

Me:"Babe"

Ally:"I seen the comments"

Me:"I'm Not with you cause you're famous."

Ally:"I know and you're worthy to be in a relationship with me." I smiled as she reassured me.

Dinah:
Me and Dinah just posted the video. I notice the comments where almost all bad.

RandomPerson:"(Y/N) is just dating Dinah for attention. Dinah you deserve better." that one pissed me off they were more that'd agreed, like bitch I'm not with this beautiful girl cause I want attention. I'm with her cause I love her.

Dinah:"You know, I know you aren't with me for attention?"

Me:"I would hope so." I say she smiles before kissing me.

Lauren:
The hate not only I was getting but Lauren as well was unfuckingreal like holy shit. People literally harnessed her on twittter, then when they found out both our parents dislike the us together they really went to town. Someone tweet Lauren 'Oh Lauren Jauregui even your parents don't like your douche boyfriend' another one said 'Why would Lauren want to be with someone who's parents hate her??' they where all like that. Lauren texted me.
My Girl💜(Lauren):"Babe I'm so sorry for the hate."

Me:"It's okay love, it happens. The only thing I don't like is how OUR personal life is in the public eye."

My Girl💜:"I'm sorry😢"

Me:"Don't be. I love you.😘"

My Girl💜:"I love you too😘."

Normani:
I was going through my twitter and realized I lost a loooooot of followers. I had 150k now I only have 90k what the hell. I look through my mentions, of course it has to do with me and Manis relationship. I read one persons tweet.

RandomPerson:"Just bcuz @(Y/T/N) is dating Normani from fifth harmony he thinks he's the shit. News flash her and Arin are meant to be." I felt hurt they were a million more like that. I feel my phone vibrate 'Mani💗' before answering I clear my throat.

Me:"Hello?"

Normani:"Oh my gosh (Y/N) I didn't know they'd react like that!"

Me:"it's okay..hey bae who's Arin?" I hear Normani pause before speaking.

Normani:"He's my ex." I sighed. One of the tweets said they still loved eachother.

Me:"Do you still love him?"

Normani:"No, I love you." she said with out hesitation.

Me:"You sure? I'm not even famous. You could have anyone you'd want!" I hear her sigh

Normani:"(Y/N) I love you and only you."