Twitter Interactions

Ally:
Getting out of soccer practice I go take a quick shower before changing into sweets and a V neck I hear my phone ding I grabbed my phone unlocking it. Ally tweeted me instantly. I immediately smile reading it.

@allybrooke:@(Y/T/N) I flove you!😘" I smiled replying

@(Y/T/N):"@allybrookeI flove you more!😘😘"

People start retweeting and favoriting it. The response was mixed but I didn't care I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Dinah:
Me and Dinah hasn't talked in two days that's how busy she is. Biting my lip I seen she tweeted me publicly.

@dinahjane97:"@(Y/T/N) is amazing. I miss you. #Dmacmissingherboo" I smiled and chuckled before replying

@(Y/T/N):"@dinahjane97 is more amazing. #missingyoumore." I liked out exchanged it showed how innocent our relationship was.

Lauren:
Today was an all around horrible day I failed my Math test. I don't see the fucking need of math! Sigh. I go on twitter to see Lauren tweeted me.

@LaurenJauregui:"'Honey, you and me can be one,
Just believe, come on.' reminds me of @(Y/T/N)."

I smiled of course Lana Del Rey. I typed out my tweet smiling before hitting share I re read it.

@(Y/T/N):"'All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend. Down to ride to the bloody end, just me and my girlfriend, reminds me of @laurenjauregui."

I smiled before locking my phone going sleep off this semi good day.

Normani:
I was really down my goldfish died and I lost at my swim competition. I told Normani about it and she talked with me which made me a little more happy. I see I have a notification on twitter I click it and see that Normani tweeted me.

@normanikordei:"@(Y/T/N) you make me happier then you'll ever know💘. #happyyouremine😍"

I smiled before replying

@(Y/T/N):"@normanikordei you make me more happier then you'll ever know💗 #youreperf💛"

I smiled when people started saying we were so cute.