rising comfort

7:09pm

Mina's POV

What is this? I squeeze my eyelids together as their inside turns orange.

I'm lying somewhere hard and cold. Comfortable feels differently. Where am I?

Person: "Oh she's awake. Good." I numbly notice a foreign voice started speaking. "Miss, can you hear me? What is your Name?"

The orange-red colour faded back into black before I slightly open my eyes. Ouch. I contort my face in pain as I reach out to find the source of it. My head is aching like crazy. Is that an ice pack on my forehead?

JHope: "Mina? Can you sit?" This time it was Hobi's voice. Finally, something calming in this uneasiness.

Me: "I'll try." I feel a warm hand caressing my neck before applying some pressure to it in order to help me lifting my torso. Ouch. I moan in pain. "Uh-, my name is Mina."

Guy with yellow scarf: "Okay perfect, she's conscious and responsive. That's a good sign," he states as he turns to Hobi. My sight was still a bit blurry but I feel my senses slowly returning to me. "You should keep an eye on her, she was out for a few minutes. Call me over again if she's not well or even faints." He stood up.

JHope: "Are you sure about not taking her to hospital?"

Guy with yellow scarf: "Well, she's not bleeding and regained her consciousness. But in the end, it depends on her own self-evaluation. I'm glad it's nothing grevious and that she wore that beanie."

JHope: "Alright then. Thank you for taking care of her. Gamsahabnida." Hobi deeply bowed to the man before he pulled me into his embrace. My head hurts too much to blush.

JHope: "Oh god Mina, I was so worried." He carefully strokes my shoulders before taking my hand. "How are you feeling? Are you okay?"

Me: "Excuse me but, who are you?"

JHope: "What?" His mouth dropped open.

Me: "Hahaha, I got you for a second." I weakly smile at him. "Uhm-, my head is dizzy and it hurts quite a lot, but everything else is fine." I give his hand a little squeeze to reassure him. "You're here."

JHope: "Hey-, no jokes about not knowing me! I would lose a very loyal fan." Eventually, he was smiling again, still noticeably worried. His gaze suddenly dropped. "But I was not there to catch you."

Mina: "Nope, but you were looking for food and that is just as care-taking as if you would have caught me!"

JHope: "I don't like the fact that you're making up excuses for me, but I'll forget about that for now." He winks at me. "Come, you should get up from that cold floor."

As he mentions it, I realise how cold I was feeling. My clothes got a bit wet from the scratched-off ice that melted beneath my body. I hurried to stand but lost balance. Not aga-

But JHope smoothly managed to catch me, pressing mine towards his body. We...uhm, we end up hugging like a... couple-something? Shit, my cheeks are burning up. He surely knows how to light up warmth inside of me.

JHope: "Not this time." He releases me from his embrace to make sure I'm alright and safely standing on my feet.

Me: "Th..thank you." I sheepishly hide my face and words behind my sleeves. He had seen me blush too many times for today.