wait and see

11:39am

Mina's POV

„Wha- what are we doing here, Hoseok?" I stutter. He just opened the main door to the Big Hit Entertainment facility and I can't help but scream inside. I did since I realised where we are.

„You will know in a few minutes. We should look for Namjoon, he said we should meet him in front of the Studio."  He takes a few paces.

"So, this is the Lobby. Personally, I think it could use some colour, ah and-" I notice him turning around to take my hand but grabbing into empty space instead.

I'm still standing in front of the entrance, arguing with myself whether it's okay to enter or not. It feels wrong and like I don't have permission to do so – like crossing the border between dreams and reality. There are messages written on the ground everywhere – probably by people who know and love BTS even more than I do...will it be okay?

"I'm here with you. It's okay." He must have realised my uneasiness and came back. Oh Hoseok...
"Don't be afraid."
While rubbing my shoulders he plants a kiss on my head before really taking my hand this time. "Follow me. I'll show you around a bit, we still have a bit time."

I just nod and try not to fall. Here we go. Sorry fellow ARMYs.

Needlessly to say, the building is huge. Everything looks expensive and so designer and then there is me – without makeup and probably messy hair again. I think any chair in this building has more value than my bachelor's degree. At least that is what I can say about the first floor. I'm confused. Is this even reality?

As soon as the elevator doors close, I let go of Hoseok's hand to pinch myself and give my face quick little waking-up-slaps.

Ouchie. Seems like it.

"Mina."

I flinch as he calls me out of my thoughts. I turn to find him staring at me in the most serious way I've ever seen him. Huh?

"Yes?"

He cups my face. "This is not a dream, stop thinking about this as one."
"I am here. With you."

He rests his right hand on my cheek and fixes one of my loose hair strands behind my ear.
He's so close.

"And if this would be a dream, you will probably wake up if I would kiss you." He leans in even closer. I can feel his breath on my lips.

Ding

WHY NOW!?

"Oh. Too bad."

Was that a smirk!? Aish, I'm slowly beginning to think he was teasing me on purpose. This time I was prepared to not blush. Or at least that was my plan.

"Ah hey, there you are! Right on time!"
Namjoon greets us with a polite smile and gives my shoulder a little squeeze before turning to Hoseok.

"She still has no Idea why she is here, right?"

"Nope." Why is he looking so proud?!
I am a manipulated victim in this situation!

His answer earns him a thumbs up from RM.

"Good. Let's go, Mina."

"Would you finally tell me where we're going? I am slowly starting to panic! Just saying."

Instead of answering, Namjoon grabs my shoulders and playfully starts pushing me in the direction he just came from. I turn around, waving my arms and to throw questioning looks at Hoseok, but that meanie just stands there watching me get stolen away. Take responsibility, Jung Hoseok, I am being captured! HELLO!