fatigue

Mina's POV

The flight wasn't long, but immediately afterwards a long chain of interviews and rides followed, robbing every one of their last strength. I already had eight coffees and forced myself to stand my feet, so no one will notice my lack of sleep. Since I got off the plane I felt like I was drunk. In the late afternoon we drove to the arena where the concert will take place.

"Don't take too long, jagi", Hoseok breathed into my ear before he ran after Jimin. I had already ordered food for the boys earlier and they were supposed to go back to the room to rest.

The dress rehearsal was over after three hours and I put some things away and changed the tapes on the floor. The boys had rehearsed so often that the paint was rubbed off the pink tape I brought and you could hardly see the markings anymore.

So I waddled across the empty stage.

With each of my steps the huge room in front of me answered with a resounding echo. Tomorrow evening every seat will be filled, the lights out and the atmosphere stunning. I could hardly believe that after only three months I was allowed to go to an international concert together with the boys.

"It's stunningly impressive isn't it?"

A voice that I had never heard before filled the hall. I turned around, but could not assign a name to the face in front of me. I don't think I knew him.

"Yes. Very much. I have never seen so many empty seats before." He was tall and his face looked a bit like that of a teddy bear. His dark eyes showed no sign of tiredness and his black hair fell airily over his forehead.

"Are you an idol?" I asked him nicely as I searched for some things the boys had left at the edge of the stage. He laughed before taking another breath. "Yes, I am. I'm surprised that you don't know me."

I wasn't particularly surprised myself. Apart from BTS, I could hardly assign names or faces of other groups to their voices. It was for sure that I knew songs from him or his group...but even if I could think about them now, I wouldn't get his name.

"You'll see it tomorrow evening," he grinned at me. "It's our turn after BTS, please watch us." I nodded embarrassed and took my hat from the clothes stand behind the stage. He waved at me with a smile as he joined a group of boys who had just come through the door. I swung my backpack over my back and pushed myself through the opposite entrance. How can the guy have so much energy at this hour?

"Mina, where have you been so long?" Kookie ran towards me and smelled like curry chicken.

I'm glad he ate.

"I cleaned up the stage a bit and renewed the tape. We are the pink markings!" I held up the small reel of tape to show him what the color looks like. With a sigh I let myself fall between Hobi's legs in front of the sofa. He took off my hat and began to massage my neck while driving through my hair several times. To be honest, I am the one that should rather be massaging him.

"I have already thought, you have forgotten me" he whispered to me at the neck, which caused goose bumps with me. "You were away quite a long time."

"Won't happen again." I cuddled up to his right thigh and took more strokes from him. His hands were so big and muscular, it felt like a short vacation. Unfortunately, due to the discussions, formalities and outfit discussions, we had to stay a little longer. And by longer I mean like five freaking hours.

After the meal, everyone again devoted themselves to individual things. Hoseok fetched all drinks for us, I went over the dance steps again together with Namjoon, Jimin and Jin, Yoongi started writing again and Tae and Kookie filmed and interviewed. I tried not to be seen on videos as best as possible, but I got caught in one or another scene.

"We'll cut you out...But it is a pity that we are not allowed to show you...", Jungkook said when he sadly switched off the camera. "You are so pretty. Our fanboys would be glad to have you, too."

"Kookie~" I stroked his head and even had to stretch a little. "Just be glad you don't have to share me with anyone, will you?" I tried to cover up his sweet compliment. "We have to share you with Hobi, that's enough," Tae sulked.

"But we're through rehearsing for today, right?" I asked after a while.

"Yes, we are. We're just writing a speech if we were to win the award," said Namjoon, who was now sitting at the table with Yoongi, pondering.

Tae and Jimin had fallen asleep by now, Jin was busy with his mobile games again.

"How about with... Thank you, from now on, Jin shall be named Win! - haha...no?"

"Somebody needs sleep." Murmured Jin. "That's terrible."

"I think you are right. I'll drive back to the hotel then. I still have to write some reports and answer some mails. Anyone else coming?" I asked around and it was clear to me that I would take Jimin, Tae and Kookie with me who were dripping with fatigue.

"I'd love to, but then you couldn't concentrate, jagi." Hoseok gave me a kiss on the head. "I think I'll stay here with the other Hyungs. I'll go to the hotel later."

I nodded and gave him my spare Sprite can from my backpack, which I picked up for tired moments.

"You see, you're my girlfriend because of that, too. I love you."

"I love you too. Good work today."

"Wah, people. Get a room!" Suga shouted a bit moody.

Hoseok and I saw that as a compliment.

"If only we could", I hummed to him.

Before I collected the Maknae Line, I harvested an exhausted kiss from Hobi, who then only got up with difficulty and sat down at the table.

I lovingly woke the younger ones from the opposite sofa and pressed a neck pillow into their hands. It was already late at night and my eyes almost closed themselves. Before I loaded the two into the car and took Kookie the passenger seat, I tipped myself another coffee down. It will be okay all the way to the hotel.

"Are you sure you want to drive, Noona? I know you have your driver's license now, but I think Hobi-Hyung would get angry if I really let you drive being so tired".

"But I need the practice, Kookie. I will also drive very slowly, I promise. If my eyes close, you can hit me."

"I'd much rather kiss you," replied the youngest and it had its effect. I was as if I had changed and wide awake, which seemed to offend him a bit.

"Mina has her driver's license? Taehyung asked tiredly from the back seat.

"It's been a month, you dummy. I even had to drive a few laps with PD-nim to make sure he'd let me drive you around."

"You got your driver's license in two months?" Jimin asked incredulously. The conversation woke me up a bit and I was grateful.

"Yep~ Jiminie, I have to be able to do something too."

"You can do anything, Mina," Tae and Kookie said almost simultaneously. I giggled and glued my eyes firmly to the almost empty street. Fortunately, it wasn't too far.

In the hotel I shooed the three under the shower individually and worked on my remaining tasks for the day, before I went showering myself.

"Sleep well, you three~ soon we'll have breakfast!"

I was exhausted and tired and just ran around all day, just like the last months. Hardly an hour goes by without stress, but it was okay as long as we were together. As long as I did it for the boys.

"Alarm in 4 hours and 38 minutes" noticed my cell phone and I hated it for it. I didn't even know if I made it into my room or if I was lying on the couch in front of the TV. All I knew was: it was fluffy and I never want to get up again.