Chapter 12

We were running what seemed like forever. I thought we would never stop, that he was going to run us to our deaths. It felt good to find him though, I feel complete, like something has always been missing. But I didn't know it til now, and everything is just so much better. That I could face the world head on, and not worry about dying or living. It felt so good and right. How in the world did I never know that I had a twin brother? He was always out there. I feel bad, because of what our mother had done. How dare she give one of her own kids up!

   But where does that leave Sam? Is he going to feel lonely, because I found Kirk? I don't know how I am going to deal with him and Kirk. I don't think it will be all sunshine and rainbows. I have the feeling that Sam isn't going to be so friendly to Kirk. 

  "How much longer?" I yell to Kirk. I never looked at him.

  I heard his foot falls slow down a little. 

  "Are you always like that?" He asked me. As I slowed down.

  I didn't know what he meant by that. "What do you mean?"

 "Always wanting to get revenge?" He said.

  I then looked over at him, and noticed that he was looking at me too. 

  "No, I use to be the shy girl. But when I found out that my bother was dead and that he was killed because my father well whatever you want to call him. I changed, I wanted to get revenge for him, then I found out that he was still alive, but they don't know that he is." I told him. 

   "You should be the bigger person." He said, making me stop dead in my tracks. If he didn't have sharp eyesight, he wouldn't have seen me stop. 

  He had to turn around and run a few feet back to me though. I knew I had a pissed off look on my face. He went to say something, but I cut him off.

  "Me be the bigger person?! You have to be kidding me. They lied to me, and was using me. They sent my brother off to be killed. And never told me that I had a twin out in the world." I started screaming. "If anyone has the right for revenge it is me." I felt my hands heating up. But I didn't bother to look at them. 

  "Angel, calm down. I'm not saying you don't. I'm just saying there are other ways." Kirk said. 

  I closed my eyes; took a deep breath in, letting it out slow.  "Kirk, I am not going to let them get away with it, I will have bloodshed."

  All of a sudden I was pushed to the ground. I didn't even hear anyone. I shot my eyes open, to see Kirk on top of me. "Stay down, there are hunters around." He whispered to me. I took a look around, and saw a hunter a few feet away from us.

  "What should we do?" I ask him. 

  He covered my mouth with his hand. Oh boy, he better be glad there are hunters around. Or I would bite down on his hand. It wasn't like his hand was clamped down on my mouth, but I still didn't want it there. 

  He bent his head down, so his lips were barley touching my ear. Then he whispered. "Don't speak." He uncovered my mouth. I had the urge to speak. But I just bit back the words. 

  "Why...." I started to say, but once again his hand was right over my mouth. 

   With his other hand, he took his pointer finger and put to his lips, telling me that he wants me to shut up. Damn, all I was going to ask is, why we wasn't just using our powers. But I guess Kirk wants this to be so much harder. 

  This time I wasn't going to just sit there and let him keep his hand over my mouth. So I bit down on his hand. And he yelped. I jumped up. 

  Right next to the tree that was in front of me was a hunter. He didn't see me. So I did a front flip, landing on his shoulders. With one smooth move of my legs, I was on the ground. I looked back and saw the hunter laying on the ground, lifeless. His neck broken.

  Another hunter came into view, but this one saw me. I did a twist in the air, and landed right behind him. I put my hands around his neck, and snapped it. He fell to the ground in a mess. I felt someone come up behind me, I spun around, ready to kill. Until I saw it was just my twin. 

  "What happen? I thought I told you to stay down and not to talk." He yelled.

  "Wow, I never thought you would get mad," I told him. "What happen, was you." 

  "How was it me?"

  "All you want is, peace. Kirk, there is never going to be peace in this world of ours. I went and killed two hunters, because you wouldn't even move a finger. Why didn't you use your powers?" I said.

  "Because I don't want bloodshed on my hands, Angel." He countered. 

   "Well, I have a lot of bloodshed upon my hands. You will never make it, if you don't defend yourself." 

  He just shook his head, walking away. "Where are you going?" I yell after him. 

  "I cant do this." He yelled back. And then he was gone. I was left alone in the woods, with nothing but my thoughts. Now how was I going to get Sam? Or Jax? My Jax, the one that was my mate, now what was he? Where was he? How did my life go from normal to insane? I just need my big brother. I need to find him as fast as I can. He will help me find Jax.......