Chapter 1

Hello there, My name is Angel, I have no last name. Since I stopped using it when I found out that my family was nothing but lairs. But lets not get into that this soon. I am here to tell my story. 

   How I, Angel, became on the wanted list. My pack, was after me. But who can blame them? I did just kill their Alpha a few days ago. But I had a good reason to. But like I said before, I wont get to that this soon into my story. You need to read it all from the start. Where everything happened. Six months ago, I wasn't a killer. I was a sweet, and nice girl, only sixteen years old. I wasn't skinny but not fat. I had long blond hair, and baby blue eyes. But now I am a different person. I just turned seventeen last month. 

   I bet your wondering; what would drive a sweet girl into a cold blooded killer. To kill the Alpha of her pack. Well I will tell you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                     Six Months Ago

   I was laying on my bed, like I do everyday after I get home. I had my headphones on, listening to Lady Gaga: Marry The Night. When my door opened. I saw my mother standing there. 

  He face was pale white. She had tears running down her face, her eyes were red and puffy. "Mom? Are you okay?" I ask her. 

  "Angel.......I..uh..." She tried to talk, but it came out all stuttered. I get up and run to my mom, I bring to the bed.

  "Mom, it's okay, whatever is wrong will be fine." I tell her. Trying to get her calm. 

She looked at me and her eyes only held sadness and guilt. 

  "Baby, Sam.......Sam is....dead." As the last word came out of her mouth, I screamed. I screamed so long, just one endless one. To the point where my mouth was opened, but nothing was coming out. 

  My big brother, dead? This has to be a joke! Right? But if it is, why would they do that to me? This isn't funny. I don't have my big brother to protect me. To laugh with. What was I going to do?

  "Angel?" I heard someone call. But I wasn't listening to them. Not at this moment in time. I just found out that my one true friend, is gone, forever. How am I going to get past this? I barely notice someone shaking me. I looked up in a daze, to see Sam's best friend Jax. 

   "Snap out of it." He was saying to me. Everything clicked then, I pushed him away from me. 

  "I am fine. Now if you will all please leave me alone." I say in a low voice. They both looked at me. "Now." I told them. My mom got up and walked over to the door.

  "I'm sorry, Angel." She said, then walked out of the room. 

   I noticed that Jax didn't leave. He was standing there, his face was blank, it held nothing. Not pain, sadness. Nothing. He just stood there looking at me.  "Why don't you show how you feel, Jax?" I ask him. "Or do you not feel one damn thing! I mean for crying out loud your best friend just died!" I yell at him.

  "I don't want to show weakness." He snapped at me. 

  I laughed a fake  laugh. "Oh, sure that's the reason." I say bitterly. I get up, walk over to the door. "Please, be my guest and get out." I say. 

  He stays still for a moment then walks past me. "Call me, if you need anything." He says as he is all the way out of my room. I smirk. 

  "Sure, when hell is covered in ice." Then I slam my door. 

   How can he be all calm when his best friend is dead? I cant even think about it without crying. I will never see his smile again. "Oh, Sam, what happened?" I ask in a whisper. Even though I know he cant hear me. 

  I walk over to the door that leads me to my bathroom. I turn the shower on, the hot water is cold at first. So I go and get my clothes. I picked out a pair of pink sweat pants, and a pink shirt. 

  When I got back in the bathroom, the water was nice and hot. So I got un-dressed and got in. I washed my hair and body. So I stood there, just under the hot water. Letting it fun down my body. Praying that it would calm me down, like it always did, when I was upset. 

  But it wasn't this time. It was like, my body was getting calm a little, but my mind was still in shock, and thinking about everything that has happened. 

      "Angel!" I hear someone shout my name. 

    "Hold on!" I yell back. I heard my bedroom door open. "Don't come in here, I'm in the shower. Just wait." I yell to them. I got out of the shower, turned the water off. Took a towel and dried off. I Put my sweat pants on and my shirt. 

   I walked out of my bathroom to my bedroom, to find Rose sitting on my bed. She had a sad look on her face. So she must have heard. "I am so sorry!" She said in a rush, as she ran and gave me a hug. "I cant....believe...that...some......one...would ki...k..kill...Sa....Sam." She stuttered it so bad that I was praying that I had heard it wrong. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the hug. I looked at her. 

  "What did you say?" I ask her. 

   She let out more tears. "Angel, your brother was murdered." She said, in one breath.

   WHAT!? My sweet older brother was murdered? Who the hell would do that? Where did it happen? Why did it happen? How did it happen? All of these thoughts were spinning around in my head, un-answered. I was getting dizzy. I felt my breathing slowing down, my chest was getting tight, like someone was cutting off my air. 

   Everything was going in and out of focus. The last thing I saw was Rose running to me. Then everything went black.