Chapter 7

Wait, Sam is alive? And he wants me to look for him? But why me? I don't even know where to start, who to trust. I do know not to trust Ben or my father. And that means Jax, my mother and his mother. Cause they will go and tell them. But what do I do now?

    Sam wants me to look for him, but I have nothing to go on. Did he leave clues? Another note somewhere? If so where? This is not going to be good. I have a very bad feeling about all of this. My father and Jax's father has something to do with it. 

    But they think he is dead. But what did they kill him for? It had to be more than just him finding his mate. It has to be. I know his mate has to be from another pack, that our pack don't get along with. But we have so many of them. 

    We have the Moonlight pack, Blood pack, Death pack, Bluelight pack, Howling pack. There are alot more but to many to remember. So what pack would it be? I think I have to get into my sneaking again. I am so good at that. But I have never done it, for any real reason, just because I loved to do it.

    But now, this is important. I have someones life in my hand. Not to forget that I could get killed. Why the hell did this have to happen to us?

    "Angel, what are you doing?" My father called from the other side of my door, bringing me out of my thoughts.

    "Nothing, father. Just laying here, thinking."

     "Well, I need your help downstairs." 

    What dose he want now? "Okay, be right there." I mutter, getting up off the bed. Tapping the note back under the drawer. I put it back. And then walk over to the door. I open it up, to find myself face to face with my father. 

    "What were you really doing?" He asked me, with a Stern look on his face.

    "I told you."

     "I don't believe you."

    "Well you don't have much choice now do you, father." I say, getting pissed off.

    Before I could even blink, I felt the impact of his hand on my face. I stumbled backwards. This wasn't going to happen again. I am not going to take this from a man that sent his son off to be killed.

    I punched him before even really thinking about it. I pushed him backwards, as he was caught off guard. I walked past him. 

    "I'm not your fucking slapping bag, father!" I yell at him, without looking behind me. But I shouldn't have turned my back on him. Because once I the words left my mouth, I was sent flying down the stairs. My head hits the floor hard, I left my hand up to my head, I could feel the sticky blood oozing out. "You prick." I mutter.

   Next thing I knew, I was held in the air, by my dads hand around my neck. My air running out. 

  "Don't you ever dare hit me or talk back to me, Angel!" He growls at me.

    I try to laugh but it didn't come out. What from his hand getting tighter. I knew if I didn't stop his I would die. So I did the one thing I knew, I kicked him right between the legs. 

    He dropped down to the floor. Gasping for air. Once my body hit the floor, I got up, ran up stairs. I had to get out of here. He knows I'm up to something, or I know something. So I get to my bedroom.   Slam the door shut lock it then run to my closet.    

    Grabbed a bag, pulled clothes out my closet and dresser. Then after I had all that I grabbed my lab top, then pulled the top drawer out didn't care dumped everything out and turn it over pulled the note off of the bottom of it. Shoved it into my pocket.