Chapter 4

I awoke to banging on my door. I get up, "Damn, cant a girl get a few seconds!" I mumble. 'Sam, I swear if this is you, I'm going to hurt you.' I think.

  Once I get to the door, and opening my eyes all the way, rubbing the sleep away. I notice that this door wasn't mine. That mine was light purple, while this one was black. And this one has pictures all over it, where mine was bare. I then take a step back, taking in the room, and everything that it held. 

   The big bed in the middle, that I had cam off of. To the wall behind the wall, and seeing that picture of me and him, that it looks like I'm right about to lick his cheek, and him having the biggest grin on his face. Me and Sam, looked so happy. 

  'I wonder where he.....' I was cut off. Out of my daze, of thinking right after I woke up. 

  "Angel, get out of Sam's fucking room right now!" My father yelled at me. Bringing everything back to me. Them telling me that he was dead, me blacking out, to me waking up in Jax's room, in his bed. To me finding out that I had changed into my wolf way before I should have, Then seeing my fur....half black half white, with the half black and white broken heart, right on top of my heart. I move my shirt down to see that it was still there.

  Telling me that this wasn't a nightmare. I let my shirt fall back into place. Tears falling down my face silently. When I start to remember everything else. Jax's acting like he didn't care, and telling me that he didn't want to show weakness, when he was my brother's best friend. To me running away from his house. Then me getting to my house to find out that they had already buried him. Without even thinking about me. And my mother not even sounding like she gave a fuck that he was dead. To me running up here, to his room. And finding that note. THE NOTE!

  I turned around looking for the last thing I had of my brother that he wanted me to have. I didn't see it on the bed, but I looked around the bed, and found it on the floor. 'Oh, thank god.' I think to my self.

  "Angel, this is your last warning before I break down this door!" My father shouts on the other side of the door. 

  I knew my dad very well, and when he was saying that kind of shit, in his 'tone' he meant it. So I picked the note up, shoved it in my jean pocket. I then walked over to the door, and unlocked it. 

  My father was standing there, red in the face from being angry at me. But why? Was I not to be in my own brother's room? Even though it seemed like the only place I feel safe? He pointed his index finger in my face. And that pissed me off. 

  "Do not point at me like that! I didn't do anything wrong! I slept in my big brothers room!" I said slapping his finger out of my face. That just pissed him off even more, cause he always had to be in control.

   I tried not to laugh, but it didn't work, a little giggle, somehow came out. And all I knew, was I went flying back. I landed on my ass, my cheek throbbing in pain. I touched it, and looked at my dad. He had never once hit me. Not even the time when I was thirteen and called him a bitch, cause he was acting like a winning little girl. He just grounded me. But this time he had laid a hand on me. I was scared for once in my life of my own father. 

  "Do not laugh at me! This is not a laughing matter!" He yelled at me. "I don't want to ever see you in this room again!"

  I felt the tears falling down my face, as I nodded to him. I got up. Looked around the room one last time knowing that it was going to be my last time seeing it. And that picture came across my view. "C..c..can...I have...that.." I point at the picture. "Picture? I ask him. 

  I was sure he would yell at me, telling me no, that I wasn't to take anything from this room. But to my surprise, he just nodded stiffly. So before he could, change his mind, I jump up on the bed, and took the picture off the wall, from the tap that was holding it up there. Then running out of the room. Down the hall to my bedroom.