Chapter 14

Michonne rummaged through the boxes in the upstairs rooms of the house. It looked as if someone was planing on moving soon, before all this happened. She found a plaid shirt and tossed it across the room, knowing she had always hated plaid. Daryl might like it, but she placed the shirt back into the box. She declared this would be her and Daryl's house, if they would even live together. In the same house. Would they? She closed the box and felt buff arms wrap around her, which made her jump, but she spun around to see Daryl, standing there smirking. She rolled her eyes and he took a couple steps forward to be close to her presence. He lowered his head for his lips to touch mine, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I held the kiss for a few seconds before Daryl soothed his tongue into my mouth, and our tongues moved in sync together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we continued to kiss. His fingers found the buttons to my shirt and he separated from our kiss looking down into my eyes as if asking permission. "You can, Daryl," Michonne said, nodding her head. "We are only alive right now, for in an hour we might be dead. We might as well live while we can. I got that from Beth." Daryl nodded, remembering Beth and her sweet personality, but yet a weak girl. He didn't miss her much, for they had never had a real conversation and didn't mean much in each other's lives. Daryl grabbed for Michonne's button down shirt. He slowly undid the buttons to reveal a white lace bra which almost made Daryl weak. Daryl hadn't been attracted to many girls, but Michonne had something that attracted him to her more than ever. Michonne slid off the shirt and Daryl cupped her face, lovingly. His lips met hers, and Daryl's tongue explored the inside of Michonne's mouth. Michonne grabbed for Daryl's Hell's Angels vest and slid it off his buff shoulders. She next started to unbutton his shirt revealing his small, but noticeable abs, and a tattoo that was resembled on his chest. Michonne ran the pad of her forefinger over the tattoo. Daryl smiled down to her and began to kiss her again, unsnapping her white bra's clasp. Michonne slid the bra off her shoulders and whipped it across the room, revealing her breasts, which gave Daryl and even stronger drive to Michonne. Daryl slid off the rest of his shirt, letting it fall to the ground and his lips met Michonne's again, only for a second, for he was kissing down her soft neck. Michonne moaned with pleasure, and felt Daryl become aroused against her thigh. She reached for his belt buckle and undid it helping him slide the belt off. Daryl took off his boots, and helped Michonne out of hers, who giggled nervously. Daryl slid off his worn jeans, leaving his navy Joe Boxers for Michonne to take interest in. He began sliding off her pants and Michonne stepped out of them, abandoning her pants and soon her panties. Daryl removed his boxers and their lips met again, and yet again. Daryl, not roughly, pushed michonne to the ground and smiled to her deviously. He lied on top of her, and thrusting several times into her, causing her to moan of pleasure.

"You're so sexy," Daryl moaned into Michonne's ear, who giggled to him, which came out as more of a snort. "We've been out so long, everyone probably thinks we're dead but who the fuck cares?" Daryl laughed and so did Michonne, but Michonne was a bit worried, everyone would think we were dead.

"We should probably head back soon," Michonne said, Daryl still had his buff arms wrapped around her naked body, and she wanted to stay here forever, but they were apart of the group, and they didn't need to scare them to death. "What excuse should we make up?" Michonne asked, as Daryl slipped on his boxers. She slid on her undergarments throwing back on her shirt and smiling to an almost dressed Daryl.

"Got stuck in a herd on the way back, but we made it out alright," Daryl said and Michonne smiled to him, pulling on her pants, and tightening her boots. "Let's go."