chapter 9

Attention!!!
Hey guys this chapter is going to be  PG rated so if you're too young or you don't want to read it you can just skip to the next chapter ...Thank you.

Three weeks passed already after George's unethical behaviour.

After Dylan got him fired.

And also when Lorraine's mom got to New York. It felt like yesterday when she freaked out just being informed that her daughter was married. It seems she didn't see it on the news.

Lorraine has been seeing the psychologist for a week now after a few visits to the doctor.

Even though Kyle said psychologist are for mad people she still goes regardless.

They had lunch at her house earlier with Kyle's sister... Claire. As they had lunch,
Lorraine forgot she was a married woman. Not just any married woman a woman married to Dylan Walker, She had to gather up her class that she had forgotten minutes ago. Learning to be sophisticated was seeming really difficult for her.

If this temporary contract between her and Dylan must Last a year she had to bring up this behavior after a year, maybe.

***

Dylan's birthday is coming up during the weekend and he really doesn't remember It, he never does.

He drove into the estate of his Malibu house ten minutes earlier than he had promised Lorraine he would.

He had told her earlier that he would be coming home late because of some shipment he had to sign off.

He was bringing his business from Las Angeles to New York in bits, he wanted to minimize his traveling and stay in New York... He wanted to get to know Lorraine better.

The sadness in Lorraine's voice however promoted him to finish up earlier and come home to her.

He loved spending time with her before she retired for the night. The memory of her in a bathing robe and nothing more left him hard every time he thought about it.

The urge to have his wife in his bed yearning for his touch was strong, he had promised to give her time to think about his offer but that didn't mean he wouldn't try seduction to get what he wanted.

Damn, she wanted him too...

He saw it in her side way glances when she didn't think he was looking,  In the way she licked her lips while she looked at him.

Dylan purposely avoided kissing her since she moved in, yet every touch, every time he helped her out of the car, or placed his hand at the small of her back to guide her through a door was torture.

He couldn't wait to explore her body and stop this torture.

Walking inside his house Dylan had the strong urge to yell "Hi babe, I'm home" he smiled at the thought and walked through the quiet hall till the glow of candlelight caught his attention in the dinning room.

Lorraine sat at the table wearing a red delicate silk dress and a smile. Her black hair cascaded down her shoulders. Her eyes sparkled as she saw him walk into the dinning room.

The smell of succulent beef met his nose reminding his insights that he hasn't eaten since noon.

Lorraine lifted a glass of wine and rose up to meet him

"what is this? " he asked following her Slim figure. Her breast pushed up against her dress revealing her cleavage, her legs which he has always admired peeked through the slits of her dress and fell to the four– inch heels she wore that made her legs look even more admirable. He imagined them wrapped around his waist for a split second.