Chapter 14~ Tell me!

~~ Ella' s POV~~

"There is something else I need to tell you and I am not sure how you will take it." Fly informed me.

I watched her facial expressions as I waited for her next speech. It was a big pallet of blue. I tried looking for anything more positive but was disappointed when I couldn't find an ounce.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. I bet this is something to do with what she is going to tell me. She sighed before looking into my eyes.

"The doctor sai-" she started before there was a knock at the door. The door opened and in came a guy. He was dressed in what looked like a lab coat. Can I just say that he was HOT.

~~Hazel' s POV~~

"I got him." I said walking out to the small crowd of friends we had in front of Ella' s door. Thom was walking closely behind me.

"She's in there." Chantelle pointed to the door and he thanked  her before knocking and walking in. He gently closed the door behind him. "Should we just go to dinner?" She asked.

"I don't know, should we?" Infinity asked. "I want to wait for Ella but we don't want to miss dinner though." She added.

"Lets just go, we will meet them there." I suggested.

"Yeah, Fly is in there with her so." Treacherous said.

"We ditched them once, we can ditch them again." Chantelle laughed making a few of us smile.

"No it's we ditched them once, we CAN'T ditch them again. Stupid." Treacherous scowled.

"I've got to go anyway. Tristan keeps texting me." Axel said and we all 'AWWed' him like children. He started laughing awkwardly and blood rose to his cheeks.

"Is he your boyfwend!?" Chantelle asked in a baby voice poking her cheek innocently.

"Shut up." He said and she smirked at him.

"Right, so should we go?" Treacherous asked.

"Yeah." We all agreed and started walking out of medical.

~~Ella' s POV~~

He gently closed the door behind him and looked at me.

"So you're awake. How are you feeling?" The guy asked me.

"I'm alright , just a little dizzy." I answered him. He nodded and walked up to me. He put his stethoscope to his ears and put the end bit to my chest.

"Breathe in please." He said and I followed his instructions. "Breathe out." He then instructed me and I obeyed. We did this process a few more times before he took it off. "Your breathing is okay. How about your temperature?" He asked before putting the back of his hand up to my forehead. I just sat there and let him do his thing. He took his hand off after many seconds. "You have  a bit of a temperature but you will be fine. I can give you some medication for that. Well you are free to go after I prescribe you your medications. I'm assuming your friend," He motioned to Fly. "has told you everything that you need to know. Am I correct?" He asked Fly she nodded her head rapidly and let him continue. "Well then, I just want you to know that we will do everything we can. Please don't worry. I can give you a letter saying that you can miss P.E if you feel like you can't do it. If you want any more information,  you can ask me or otherwise you can take a little booklet from the front desk. Is there anything else?" He asked.

I honestly have no clue what he was on about. Missing P.E? Booklet? What is going on here. I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off by Fly slapping a hand onto my mouth.