Chapter 1~New Year

I'm at the gate. I look back behind me to see the cab disappearing down the road. letting out a small sigh, I slowly walk up to the gate dragging my two suitcases along behind me. This is extremely weird.

A young aged woman, about 20 at least, was standing on the other side of the gate with a big grin. I was guessing she was a teacher of some sort at the school.

"Hi, you must be chantelle, welcome to Advanced powers high or APH for short." The woman said extending a hand expecting me to shake it...which I did... .She was really pretty and had long blonde hair and shining blue eyes. She had a sleek body and was wearing a black pencil dress that clung to her curves perfectly. She was practically flawless.

I pondered over the name. What a weird name for a school but, heck, ya cant please everybody.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm your head teacher, Draculaura" She introduced. She was way too perky but I liked it, it made me feel more comfortable with the place.

She kept talking non-stop about the school and its records, which I partly listened to. We also walked around the place, It was ginormous! and did you know it had a spa, I was sooooo going to check that out later.

We finally stopped at a big hall. It had black walls and black curtains covering most of them. I looked around and only then noticed a small circular stage in the centre of the room. I looked at Draculaura confusingly, she was holding a clipboard writing down something with a really serious expression. I looked back at the stage wondering what on earth it is for. Before I could do anymore thinking I was pushed across the room and onto that stage.

I looked around me but looked back at the door to find Draculaura standing there looking right at me. But she had a strange look in her eyes. What pushed me here? how did she do that?

Slowly she walked up to me, each step making me more and more nervous. As she approached me, I noticed her eye colour was now red which made me more scared. God I was such a wimp. Maybe she just put new contacts in? I hope so...

She kept a serious expression. I felt my palms beginning to sweat and I could swear that the room was getting smaller. Just as I was about to scream for help she let out a loud chuckle. wait... what? she kept laughing and laughing each breath made me more confused, why did I think she was going to kill me or something? although this does not however explain the new eye colour, I mean what is up with that?

"You...should have...seen... your face!" she expressed between laughs. After she calmed down she looked at me with a serious expression. oh now what?

"Do you know why you are here, Chantelle?" Draculaura asked me, circling around me waiting for an answer.

"erm... to learn?" I answered pretty sure that was the answer.

"What exactly?" she pressed.

"I'm confused. This is a school right?" I asked making sure I was at the right place. Draculaura rolled her eyes at me while letting out a sigh.

"You're useless... This is a school for people with super powers."

"ooookaay. You're crazy and I'm leaving now." I say turning to head towards the door. I am just about at the door when literally a gush of wind comes at me and I see those red eyes boring into mine. I start backing up as she starts walking forward.

"Your parents sent you here because you have a gift miss Motion." she said. We are still moving in the way which she is walking forward and I am walking backwards until I reach the step and fall back hurting my bum... This is the part where you think they are going to hurt you because she is a complete stranger and she doesn't look as nice as before... "You were sent here because we know you have some un-natural power in you," she pressed poking me in the chest. "And we have stopped here so we can test how strong this power is." She says walking away to pick up her clipboard and some sort of thermometer looking thing.

She places that thing in front of me still ignoring my confusion. She probably wants me to pick it up, so I bend down slowly to pick it up.

"No! with your senses!" She bellows. I slowly back away letting out a small sigh. this is crazy! they have got the wrong person but I have seen this way to many times in movies so I'm not an idiot, I can probably guess what she wants me to do. So I think hard closing my eyes as I do. When I thought I have been thinking hard enough about making this thing move, I open my eyes to find the thermometer looking thingy right in front of my face...just hovering there! I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out im too confused and scared at the moment. So many questions are just running through my head at the moment such as: Why am I here? Am I doing this? Why did my parents send me here? How long has this power been within me? 

I'm still staring at it and I feel around it for any string or something because this is highly impossible. To my amazement I feel absolutely nothing and I am in complete shock at the moment. well...a sort of shocked-creeped out-scared-confused sort of feeling and let me tell you, it does not feel good.

"Well done!" Draculaura approaches me clapping and takes the thing from its hovering place and reads it. A face of utter shock replaces her calm features and she stares at me mouth wide open.

"You are one of the most strongest powered I have ever seen! I think I need to put you with the big leagues then." she beams heading towards the door. I am still in wonder of what I did just then but decided that I should just let it go. So this is a school for super powered people...huh, never thought I would be saying that before. I decide to follow her since she is impatiently tapping her foot by the door. I grab my suitcases and follow her out of the door to wherever she is taking me.

I suddenly think back to her eyes and how they changed colour without me even noticing. I look at her trying to find some sort of clue or sign.

"I don't like to be stared at..." she says noticing me.

"oh sorry...I was just thinking; about your eyes, what?...how?..." I fail to find the right words

"They are normally like that, sorry if I scared you but I am a vampire you see, I thought you would have guessed by the name but then again, I should have known you would be a slow learner..."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, offended by what she said.

"Oh nothing..." she ignored. I decided to let it go and keep walking. We should have passed at least like 20 corridors and my feet were getting tired.

"Where are you taking me anyways?" I ask hoping the destination is not far.

"I mean like duh, to your dorm silly." she is now annoyed. I can tell. This lead me to another question: where are the rest of the students, cause its like a ghost town here.

"Hey, where are the students?"

"Do you always ask so many questions?" she asked back

"No, but there is no reason for you to get snappy at me because I'm the one that's just figured out I am staying at a school that is for mutants." I snapped back. She looked at me for some time. I couldn't figure out her expression but the more she looked the more I was getting uncomfortable. I decided I didn't like her now.

"They're all asleep, but you should know that since its 5am." she replied staring back in front of her. My legs were going to drop off at any second, but then they would tell me that its all part of the side effects to being a fricking mutant! I cant believe my parents didn't tell me about this. I mean you don't just send you're children off to a boarding school without telling them that they are going to test you for powers first thing in the morning. I mean its a key point!

We finally reach a door with the number 13 on it. I mean really! one of the first numbers and it has to be like a fricking two miles away.

"Okay, so you have 6 room mates. If you cant get along with them then that's your problem but just don't go killing each other." Draculaura drops a key in my hand with a purple key ring that says 13 on. "These girls are some of the top in the field and you should get along with them because they are sort of like you anyways...If you do have any serious problems you can come to me and you are lucky because you have the school nurse right across you. Well bye, I hope you have a nice stay." She hugs me and turns to walk away. I sigh and unlock the door to find a really big room that is still really spacious with it having 4 bunk beds. (A/N pic on the side of chantelle)

Dispersed out, sitting on those beds are 6 girls all beaming at me. I smile, they all look so friendly and I cant wait to meet them. This might not be a bad school after all.

"Hi" I start