Chapter 13~ Awake

~~Fly’s POV~~

“I have good news and bad news.”

Oh God. I have had a long and confusing day. There can't be bad news, it will only ruin my day more. The good news better be she is going to be perfectly fine without any flaws and have a palace with one direction in and pet unicorns. And the bad news better be that the cafeteria is out of Brussels sprouts. Otherwise I will keep crying...

“Can we hear the good news first? I think we all need some good news right now.” Chantelle asked. The hot gu- oh I mean, uhh, Thom nodded.

“The good news is that your friend is in a slight coma. But don't worry, we have given her something that will wake her up soon. She will be fine, I promise.”

We all sighed in relief and I was extremely annoyed that the good news wasn't how I imagined it. I really want Zayn...

“Would it be possible to revive her or anything?” Alaska asked from the other side of Ella's bed.

“Yes, it would and you can if you want to.” He replied. There was an awkward silence.

“A-and the bad news” Tyler asked.

“Yeah.” Hazel said.

"Well, I guess you could say that it is bad-ish news." He mumbled he quietly avoiding all of our gazes.

“Well what is it?” I asked impatiently. I want to know but I don't want to know at the same time. I'm contradicting myself figuring out whether I want to hear this or not. But I've already asked the question so I have to hear it now. But I do have the option to block my ears...

Eh, it was coming anyway.

Thom took a deep sigh before looking back at us. Although, it was for a split second before he stared at the floor beneath us.

“Ella... may have lung cancer.” He said slowly. He looked up on the word 'cancer' probably to see our facial reactions.

I couldn't tell if my heart was still beating or it had stopped at the realisation of what he just said.

There was a silence. A very long silence. That was a lot to take in. My best friend might have lung cancer.

After everything I thought he was going to say, I did not think this was an option. I looked over at Ella who was lying right next to me. I wanted to cry again but something inside of me was stopping me.

“I said might. The look on your faces explains it all. I can assure you that we will do the best we possibly can to help your friend.” He assured us.

“How did this happen? The guy hit her on the cheek. I was there to witness so you can't really say anything.” Chantelle asked confused.

“Well it seems that she has had it for a bit now. This hasn't got anything to do with the punch but we did look into her bod with Xray's and other stuff and it did show signs of the cancer. But again I said maybe.”

My breathing got heavier and it felt like the walls were closing in. With each deep breath I felt myself getting weaker. I know he said 'might' but that doesn't stop it from being a possibility. I felt claustrophobic. It was getting harder to breathe.

“Fly, are you okay?” Treacherous asked getting up.

“Yeah, I just need...some...air...” I said before everything went black.

~~Treacherous' POV~~

“Guys, she's waking up.” Chantelle stated making us look in the direction of Fly on a bed. When I say us, I mean me, Chantelle, Tyler, Infinity and Hazel.