Chapter 7~ Fly's boyfriend

~~Treacherous' s POV~~

All of the girls have been looking at me weirdly ever since my sudden outburst just now. I spoke the truth though, she is quite happy and all jolly and all that and fact says that normally people would be hiding something much deeper inside.

Right now there was an awkward silence and I really had the urge to say 'AWKWARD SILENCE' out loud but decided not to. I would probably get more odd stares.

Thankfully Alaska's phone rang and she went up to go and get it. Fly found this the chance to say something to me.

"Is this about you being jealous or because you used to be a goth." She pointed out. I just looked up at her evilly and she just crossed her arms probably waiting for an answer.

"None of the above. I said that I wouldn't trust her I never ever said that I was jealous or I wanted to kill her." I said waving my hands around for emphasis. Am I jealous of her? I honestly doubt that. I mean what is there to be jealous about? She is just an ordinary girl well not really, we're all not ordinary or normal to be honest.

I could go investigating why I think that but that is pointless really. I never get jealous, there is no point in getting jealous really it isn't the nicest thing to feel and not the best state of mind to live in.

"Really treacherous?"  Ella asked raising her eyebrows in suspicion. I just rolled my eyes and went over to my bed to listen to some more Taylor swift.

"You know it's okay if you are." Hazel said to me.

"Drop it." I snapped." It's not that I don't like her, all I'm saying is that I haven't known her long enough to make a judgement." I explained putting in my ear phones to hear the lovely voice of Taylor. Before I could play the music I noticed Alaska hanging up her phone and putting on her jacket.

"Who was that and where are you going?" I asked her, watching her intently. The focus wasn't on me anymore as Hazel and Fly turned their heads to face Alaska and I'm glad. That conversation was just uncomfortable and annoying.

"Oh, I'm off to... actually I have no idea where I'm going." She answered. What? "Axel is taking me somewhere." She added. Kay, that made more sense. I awwwed at her and she just shyly smiled. Her relationship with Axel is just too cute! They are always going on dates and inviting each other over and cuddling and just being romantic.

"You are adorable." I gushed at her and she kept that smile on her face.

"I should be back before dinner...hopefully but I will text you exactly when, when I can." She said before she yelled "Seeya" And began walking out of the door.

"Remember to use protection!" Fly yelled at her before she could close the door. We burst out laughing and carried on for like another minute. We can be so funny sometimes. Ella had put in her earphones and was on her phone.

"Okay, back to you." Hazel said swivelling herself round to face me who was now up on my bed. "Don't think we forgot."

"Oh my God, guys can you leave me alone!" I burst out. Uggghhh.

"Fine." Fly huffed going back to what she was doing which was texting.

"Who are you texting?" Hazel asked leaning over her shoulder.

"NOBODY!" She exclaimed a little too quickly and slapped her phone down on her lap.

"You're blushing." Winnie pointed out finally joining the conversation. Ella had now taken out her earphones and was now back in the conversation.

"Which only means one thing..." Hazel carried on while Fly hid her face in her hands. We all looked at eachother before all screaming:

"It's a guy!"